three

CHAPTER THREEsecond aid

CHAPTER THREE
second aid..?

     "OKAY, FOLLOW ME" (y/n) hummed, turning to where the parking lot was. Kageyama tailed behind her as the two walked to where her vehicle was parked — just a few steps from their campus so that no one finds out that she rode a motorbike.. without a license. Back in Tokyo, she had to be way more careful than she is being right now but because the town was small and traffic laws weren't as strict, she didn't have to worry as much.

When the vehicle was finally in their sight, she didn't hesitate to happily walk up to it — she was always thankful no one ever tries to steal it. She placed her backpack on the seat and searched in the bag for her keys. "Wait, hold on" she told the boy beside, busy searching her bag.

Kageyama gulped the moment he realized this was what she meant by her bike. Did she fell off riding that yesterday? What if they crashed today too? with him along.. As much as he wanted to trust her, anxiety crept up into his mind — replaying his traumatizing past experiences with a motorbike. The girl turned around, the key held in her hands. When she caught sight of him, her smiley expression turned apprehensive.

"Uh.. you okay?" She asked in worry. He looked down, avoiding eye contact with her as he anxiously bit the inside of his cheeks. 'I can't say anything, I'll look stupid'  He thought. "Yeah, I'm good"

She frowned, the boy was practically shaking. "I mean.. you don't look so-"

"I'm scared of motorbikes." Shit.

The two went silent for a moment as she let his words render in her mind. Before it got awkward, she quickly said, "O-oh.. um.. It's okay, you should have just told me"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that- it just.. slipped out"

"Chill out, like I said — it's fine. I'll walk you home.. " He stayed silent, causing her mind to grow anxious. "..If you want me to" She added.

"I want you to" He replied almost immediately.

"Okay" She cheekily smiled. "Let's go then" The girl stepped out the parking lot, turning to the left of the road, then the right. "So, which way?" She raised a finger and directed to each side, he chose the left.