part two

-fluff

-au-bungo strays dogs and genshin impact, atsushi doesn't have a ability but has a vision.

Warning:

Words: 628
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

It been quite a while since atsushi left the house of the hearth, atsushi fit in the agency quite well. Atsushi has been on a few missions, nothing extreme, they didn't want to give the new person a extreme mission so they've been quick and simple missions. Atsushi was used to extreme missions so this was a nice thing and he didn't mind it. Atsushi was just walking in the agency building, when he saw kyouka, she was from the port mafia. The agency member were talking about what to do with kyouka, it mostly was yosano and kunikida arguing.

Atsushi noticed how kyouka looked worried, she was on edge. "How about we get a drink? It should calm you down." Atsushi softly whisper to kyouka, kyouka looked surprised but nodded as she takes atsushi hand and they walk down to the cafe. Atsushi ordered some tea, kyouka was fine with that, it was silent but it wasn't awkward silence so that was a good thing. Kyouka just yawned, she was quite tired and atsushi just smiled, it reminded him of little kids of the house of hearth. "It okays..you can take a nap." Atsushi softly said, kyouka just looked surprised, no one has really shown her kindness but she decided to trust atsushi so she slowly fell asleep.

"Atsushi! That a port mafia member!" Kunikida yelled, atsushi just glare at kunikida, kyouka was just a kid as well. "she's just a kid!" atsushi said, kunikida just sighed, yosano just smiled. "She seemed to quite comfortable around you, it's quite shocking." Yosano said, kyouka was sound sleep, atsushi just smiled nervously. After a while, it was decided that kyouka will stay in the agency, atsushi was happy about that, kyouka deserves to be a kid. Kyouka was glad about it too, she mostly trusted atsushi the most, she didn't trust the other yet.

"Wow atsushi! You're great with kids!" Naomi said, atsushi just looked surprised, atsushi didn't really take care of any kid at the house of the hearth, he didn't even comfort them, it was always lyney and lynette but atsushi always watches them so that probably how he knew. Atsushi just looked down, atsushi was smiling though. Kyouka just stare at atsushi, she was holding atsushi hand. "Am I staying with atsushi?" Kyouka asked, atsushi just nodded, kyouka was happy to hear that.

Atsushi was fine with sharing a dorm with kyouka, atsushi made sure kyouka ha everything. Kyouka was fitting in greatly there's no problem at all, it was a good thing. Atsushi saw kyouka as a little sister, atsushi was happy, atsushi missed his siblings but Atsushi was happy with this new life, he liked it, in fact he love it. The agency did wonders why atsushi knew how to fight though, they never got a answer to the question but some of the agency member did see how atsushi fought.

"Holy shit.." Dazai said, atsushi was training with kunikida and dazai was watching. "Wow atsushi! You're great at fighting!" Dazai said with a smile, atsushi just turned red, kunikida just sigh. "Come on atsushi." Kyouka said, atsushi just smiled and waves goodbye to kunikida and dazai. Dazai did wonders where atsushi learned how to fight, atsushi was great at it especially for his age, it was a bit suspicious.

Atsushi did his best to keep his past a secret though but of course atsushi couldn't keep it a secret forever. one day atsushi got a visit from someones, he didn't think, he would see them again.

(🤲 to be continued)

(🤷‍♀️idk why I made this)