Chapter five

Author pov

You squinted your eyes at him before sighing and nodding. "You could leave if you want and go to your next class! or you could stay here with me and we could have some fun..." He mumbled that last part not making you hear him, but you nodded and left to go to language arts.

You arrived at language arts and whispers began to start. You knew it was probably about you punching Muzan on your first day here. Yana noticed you and called you over to her table where Rui and her sat.

You sat down next to yana and dapped up Rui. "So what happened during p.e? I heard you beat up some kid?" Rui asked trying to scoot closer to you.

"I said sum to this one random dude, he got mad, and punched me, so I punched him back." You responded, shrugging. Rui's eyes widened, he's gonna find who ever laid their dirty hands on you.

Few minutes passed and the teacher walked in. Your teacher started talking about how their was gonna be presentation due in a week, so she was gonna announce the teams of four.

You dozed out while she announced teams while Rui was playing with your fingers, intertwining them with his. He stared at your dozed out expression with hearts in his eyes.

"Team 6, y/n-" You snapped out of your daze when you heard your name, quickly looking at the teacher.

", Rui, Shinobu, and obanai." You clicked your tongue, you were with the most moodiest people ever. Except for Rui, that man literally is clinging onto you like your about to die of fungus

"I'm so happy I'm with you y/n!" Rui said, while Yana faked cried. Yana was with Sanemi, genya, and giyuu.

You patted her head while chuckling. "Bro imma get jumped by sanemi..." Yana said while fake crying.

Few minutes later, you and your teammates sat with each other. "Oh my, hello fellow teammates!" Shinobu said with her fake smile.

Obanai said nothing but just nodded at her. He wished he was with his two goddesses, Sayana and mitsuri. Not with these bafoons! 'i guess that girl is kinda attractive, BUT SAYANA AND MITSURI ARE BETTER!' he thought in his mind.

"Hey," you said, cracking your fingers while Rui stayed silent. He just wanted to be only your teammate! He wished you two were alone so nobody else could steal your attention away from him.

"Let's all exchange number, yes? Except for obanai, as I already have his number!" She said with fake cheerfulness.

You said yes and gave her your number. She made a GC with all four of yours guys. The whole period was just her and you speaking about the project with each other while obanai glared at you and Rui glared at him.

You guys decided to meet up at shinobus house over the weekend for the project. Anyway, mean while with Yana.

Giyuu just kept talking about you to Yana, praising you as if you were some idol. Sanemi seemed to get tired of his yapping and asked him, "just who the hell is y/n?" Sanemi said while he furrowed his non-existent eyebrows, so just plain skin was furrowed.

"Why do you wanna know?" Giyuu asked, he didn't want anyone else trying to steal your attention away from him. Sabito was such a pain to deal with, imagine more!

"Cause' you keep talking about her like its full time job, you idiot!" Sanemi said, as his anger started to rise. Everytime he talked to giyuu, he just felt like punching a wall.

They began to argue back and forth while Yana just wished she was with you. Genya just glared at the two of them fighting. He also wondered who y/n was. But he didn't want to make any of the attention go on him, his brother hated him already what if sanemi hated him more for asking?!