Chapter three

Author pov

You turned around, grabbed Yana who was about throw hands with giyuu and left to go to art. 'S-she really rejected me..' Giyuu thought, his fists clenching. His face was turning red by the anger he was feeling.

Meanwhile, you guys both arrived at art class. You opened the door and made your way inside, seeing zenitsu, tanjiro, Kanao, and rui.

Rui was all by himself, sitting alone in the only available table. So, you both decided to just sit in his table. "Hey, can we sit here?" You asked, tilting your head.

"If you don't say yes, I'll beat your ass.." You quickly slapped yanas head, "Don't say that!"
"Sorry!"

"Sorry about that, can we sit here or no?" You asked again, in which he looked at the both of you in curiously, but nodded.

Nobody wanted to hang out with him since he was considered weak and annoying. He got bullied everyday, so seeing a goddess with a girl in front of him was weird..

"I'm Y/n, and that's Yana! Wanna be friends? Oh wait, before that, what's your name?" You asked, you knew this was rui.

In the game, he wasn't a yandere, and hated  Sayana since she bullied him in private. He was just a lonely fella..

His eyes lit up at the thought of beings friends with you. "I-im rui! Yes, I wanna be friends with you! I don't know about that girl next to you though.." rui muttered

"Bitch? Are we friends or not?" Yana asked
"You wanna be friends?" He asked
"Not really bu-" Yana got elbowed by you,
"Don't be mean to him, bro. We barely met him." You scolded her

She sighed and nodded. "Sorry. I wanna be friends with you" few minutes after, you guys were all chatting.

Rui even got so comfortable, he changed seats to be directly next to you. He stared at you as if you were his light in pure darkness. He felt nice when you wanted to be friends.

It's as if a angel came down and decided to bless him with a pretty and angry friend. With you being the pretty one, and Yana being the angry.

He admired the both of you. Even though, when he tried to hug you, Yana slapped him. His face is still red from that! But it was so worth of it since he heard your beautiful laughter.

'do I have a crush? I shouldn't... Well, maybe this once.. she's perfect after all..my pretty girl :3' Rui thought smiling at you, clinging onto your arm.

"Back off stupid bitch!" Yana said, trying to stratch his face. "Chill out, it's cute how he hugs me." You said smirking, with rui's face turning red

Meanwhile, with zenitsu, kanao, and tanjiro -

They were are chatting, but tanjiro noticed zenitsu giving you side eyes and dirty looks. "Hey, why you looking at her like that? You know you shouldn't look at woman like that. It's disrespectful!" Tanjiro said scolding zenitsu, while Kanao fangirled in her head.

'hes so manly! So nice! So brave! So fit to be mine! Stupid suyana! Stealing my fucking Man! Watch your back..' Kanao thought, blood boiling of the thought of tanjiro getting stolen away from her.

"H-huh! It's cuz her and her stupid friend! They fucking embarrassed me like I'm some moron!" Zenitsu said, angry as hell. He glared into your back making you turn around and see him.

When your eyes connected, it felt like everything stopped, time stopped. At least for zenitsu. you looked away, not wanting to look at some loser weirdo Pikachu looking ass bitch

Yana who saw the whole thing then rubbed your shoulders. But, was interrupted by her hand getting slapped away. She quickly glared at rui who did that. Rui glared back, his eyes practically saying 'STAY BACK FROM MY WOMAN YOU STUPID BITCH UGLY GIRL STAY AWAY EW STAY AWAY YOUR GONNA INFECT HER'