chapter six

Author pov

"Nah ma, I'm your boyfriend, don't ya remember?" Uzui said proudly, making rengoku hit the back of his head.

"Sorry about him! I'm rengoku!" He said smiling as always. "Im y/n, nice to meet you." You said as you waved at him.

Yana quickly started to talk your ear off while Yushiro gave her dirty looks. "Can't you see y/n's getting tired of your blabbering?!" Yushiro snarky said, with his eyebrows furrowed. Yana just slapped his head, making his neatly fixed hair to turn messy. You laughed at his hair, making him blush.

You saw the way he struggled to fix his hair so you fixed it for him. You put his hair back into the original style it was. He tried to slap your hands away, but he was barely hurting you! It was like he didn't want to hit you. He had a huge pout on his face while you fixed his hair.

Uzui just stared at you two, jealously overflowing him. Rengoku saw the way his eyes turned dark when he saw the two of you acting all close and he kissed one of his eyebrows. Uzui wasn't even that jealous with his other three girlfriends, so what's different now?

When you finally finished yushiros hair, he was a stuttering and blushing mess. He tried insulting you, but all what came out was stuttering, so he just sulked in his seat. You and Yana went back to talking.

A few minutes later the bell rang signalling you all to go home. You were about to step out the room until someone grabbed your wrist. You turned your head towards them and saw Yushiro. "Give me your number, idiot!" He demanded with the blush on his face still visible.

"Uh why?" You asked making him glare at you. "Just give it to me!" He whined. "Uh..okay." You shrugged, before giving him your number, which made him excited but not trying to show you it.

"Okay go away loser!"he said as he walked away from you, basically skipping from how excited he was.

You raised an eyebrow, while Yana had her mouth wide open. "How are you pulling this many people bro?" Yana said shocked. Uzui quickly went behind you, and wrapped his arm around you shoulder.

"Saw you give your number to that bastard, why you cheating on me, sweetheart? Maybe you should give me your number as an apology." He smirked at you , resting his chin on your shoulder. You were about to say HE-HELL NAWH.

But remembered something important. In the game, uzui was one of the only people who knew alot of drama and stuff around the school and that could benefit you, so you thought about it for a minute before nodding.

You gave him your number before finally being able to leave in peace. When the two of you arrived at the gate, you saw an impatient inosuke tapping his foot on the floor, seemingly waiting for someone. You were about to walk past him but, he grabbed your shoulder making you turn around.

"Aye, you said you'll fight me! So, where do you think your going?!" Inosuke yelled before cracking his fingers, you sighed before laying you backpack down. You saw a small crowd forming around you guy, phones in their hands.

You wanted to end this quickly, since your food is waiting for you at home. So, when he tried landing a punch, you blocked it and punched him right on his jaw before landing another punch on his head making dizzy and faint like a total dumbass. The crowd eyes widened, this was your first day and your already fighting someone?!

After that, you quickly grabbed your backpack and left. Not before stealing some of his money from his wallet though, c'mon he seemed rich! The shoes he wears say so!

On the way home, yana bumped into someone. You quickly grabbed her coller before her butt kissed the floor, setting her up straight. "Sorry about her, she's clumsy." You said plainly, wanting to eat or do some skincare.