ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
━━━━━━ ━━━━━━
𓆩❤︎𓆪

"Mia and Ant seriously dude that's wicked" Missy laughed nudging Mia "and not in a hot way" she paused "actually it might be..."

Infront of them was a sex map that had all the details of hookups so crazy that people couldn't even imagine them happening. "Fuck off yeah" Mia rolled her eyes sucking on her lollipop, she swore to keep what happened between her and Ant a secret but thanks to Amerie it was out in the open. Literally.

"Wheyy that the action you were getting Ant ma boy" Spider wrapped an arm around Ant and another around Mia pushing their heads together
"This is the closest you'll ever get to any" she put her lollipop in his mouth with a fake smile before pushing him off her and walking off.

"I'm so sorr—" Amerie attempted to grab her arm only to receive five fingers in the face "Amerie do not touch me."

"But I wasn't the onl—" she tried to defend herself as Mia rolled her eyes "Listen I really really reallyyy don't care map bitch." she groaned shoving past the guilty girl.

Mia and Ant were none other than friends.
Nothing more. Nothing yet.

That night at the beach party was unspoken of, although there was so much they both wanted to say, they wouldn't.

But with everything exposed now, why shouldn't they.

━━━━━━ ━━━━━━

𓆩❤︎𓆪