ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁰

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
━━━━━━ ━━━━━━
𓆩❤︎𓆪

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT PROOFREAD!!!

"No Malakai..." Amerie's voice cracked looking at Malakai who avoided eye contact fidgeting with his fingers "You slut!" she stood up yelling at Harper who did nothing.

Thats what annoyed Mia the most, Harper was sitting there acting as if she didn't care, as if nothing mattered, as if it wasn't that serious but it was. She could feel her heart break the same as Amerie's, watching the sorrow in her eyes.

But Mia said nothing, she ignored the stares, she ignored the attempted grabs at her arm and walked to Amerie, wrapping an arm around her, guiding her out the class where she broke down "Why does she hate me this much?!"

Mia felt the same way, no one who was truly a "friend" would do that.

Was this revenge because she thought she had done the sex map? Revenge because she thought that she had told people about her and Dusty? So many questions rushed through her head but that wasn't important because she had no reason to care about Ant and Harper when Amerie was here heartbroken.

She held Amerie close and rubbed her back, she couldn't find the words to comfort Amerie because she needed those words herself.

"Amerie please, don't cry" she managed as Amerie looked up at her "I'm sorry"

"Fuck me, why am I even crying" she dryly laughed then sighed as silence fell over the two "Are you okay?"

Are you okay.

A question so simple, yet so hard.

Mia wouldn't cry in front of Amerie, she had no reason to, she hadn't responded to Ant after what he said, she was going to ignore and move on. That wasn't her boyfriend and she wasn't his girlfriend.

But she couldn't move on. Her heart ached. She found herself telling Amerie everything that had happened, from the beach, to Ants party and Dusty's advice, to what had happened less than 24 hours ago.

The lies that were said for no reason, Ant never had to lie to her. He never had to come to her house and lie in front of her face. He never had to create the facade that he was in love with her only to fuck one of her best friends hours later.

Once she started talking she couldn't stop, she had needed someone to talk to, she needed someone who was going through the same thing as her. Someone who would understand.

She rambled about when she first met Ant, she rambled about how nice and gentle he was with her, but she had to stop herself. She couldn't just ignore what had  happened.

Ant and Harper.

"Mia... Ams" A voice spoke above them, Spider.

"The fuck do you want" Mia cursed as he rubbed the back of his neck and took a seat next to her "get comfy then" she remarked sarcastically.

"I'm trying to be nice alright" he gave a fake smile as she rolled her eyes, she didn't care for what he had to say. He was probably only here to take the piss out of her again.

Drunken Slut.

"Well you've done your part, jog on now" she stared at him as he sighed "I'm sorry alright, about the Ds stuff," he muttered as she scoffed with a smile.

"What's Ds?" Amerie sniffed looking up at the two "Drunken s—"

"Okayy!" she sang clapping her hands together "It's whatever. Now go" she pushed him off the steps as he sighed

"Listen, you should hear Ant ou—"

"Nope" she interrupted.
She was never going to speak to him again, Anthony Vaughn was nothing but a memory, a cherished one, but that chapter of her life was over. For good.

: ̗̀➛

"Are we gonna talk about it?" Sasha asked as Mia pulled up her socks "Nah" she replied nonchalantly tightening her ponytail, everyone wanted her reaction but she wouldn't give it to them. She wouldn't give them the satisfaction of knowing that it affected her.

Missy and Sasha looked at each other as she sighed "God you two are so dramatic, it's nothing alright? I don't care" she lied walking out of the changing room to the fields, Sasha and Missy trailing closely behind.

"I just feel like you're not telling us something" she started as Mia took a seat on the grass and Missy joined her "you don't have to go through this alone"

Sasha always tried to be the therapist friend, she always overanalysed situations. A blessing and a curse. She was able to read Mia and see through her lies, which was happening right now;
"Sash please, it's hot and you're really stressing me out, just chill." she leaned back laying on the cool grass.

"Fine." she sighed walking off with Missy to the rest of the class who had began to play football.

Mia hated pe, worse lesson ever and it topped off her already shitty day.

"Hey" the voice she wished she hated spoke, she hoped that maybe if she ignored it, it would go away but it didn't. Instead it decided to sit next to her, releasing an exasperated sigh as she closed her eyes and pulled her hands over her face.

"Can we talk?" he waited for her response which never came "I'm sorry Mia, please hear me out..." he pleaded to no avail. She didn't care for Anthony's words, they were all lies "I love you Mia" bullshit.

"You can't be serious, just talk to me!" he moved her hands off her face as she groaned standing up, still not looking at him, she paused for a moment thinking, she wasn't directly sure what of but she thought, perhaps over everything that had happened since the sex map or the day she first met him or the beach, regardless she thought.

He hoped that it meant she was changing her mind about him, but she wasn't because she walked away and sat on the other side of the grass leaving him behind.

He was such a fool, he didn't know what had gotten into him or why he had done what he had done with Harper, but he had. He regretted it more than anything, he did love Mia. He was in love with Mia, so why did he do that with Harper.

WHY.

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠..

━━━━━━ ━━━━━━
𓆩❤︎𓆪

a/n: someone requested Mia x Spided x Ant, i'm gonna slowly introduce that if that's what you guys want. lmkkkkk 👀

leave requests/tropes and tell me your opinions 😚😚

luv ya boos xx