ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ³

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
━━━━━━ ━━━━━━
𓆩❤︎𓆪

"Ugh, that water did nothing," Mia complained, pushing her glasses down as Missy chuckled. "No shit, you drank enough to last a year," Missy joked, stretching.

"Mia, glasses off!" their gym teacher yelled, causing Mia to bite her finger turning around slowly "MIA KING!"

"But Missss," Mia protested, earning a stern glare. She sighed and tossed her glasses aside.

"Alright, huddle up," the teacher called to the girls, who gathered around her. "I want you all to run—"

"I didn't agree to that," Sasha crossed her arms. "My blood sugar will drop and—"

"or WALK until your legs fall off, alright? It's a mini marathon not that hard," the teacher interrupted, as Sasha smiled in agreement. "Right, all around the park, yeah? See you in about an hour," she said, stepping back.

"Wait, mi—" Harper started, but the teacher had already left.
As the whistle echoed, the girls took off, closely followed by the boys. Approximately 20 minutes later, the entire group was intermingled, running together.

"Hey Harps," Dusty's voice growled causing the four girls to jump "Woah calm down didn't mean to scare you guys" he laughed receiving an eye roll from Harper who, alongside the others, had began walking.

"Boo!" Spider grabbed onto Mia's arms, eliciting a loud scream that caused both him and Ant to burst into laughter.

"Fuck off dickhead." Missy looked him up and down as Mia held the bridge of her nose "Cunt." she cursed taking a seat on a bench out of view from the teachers as the others followed her "Group leader energy" she cheesed as they paused.
"Well now I don't want to sit down" Spider folded his arms.

"Oh shut the fuck up Spider" Harper sighed taking a pull of a her vape "What do you guys even want?"

Ant and Spider both looked at Dusty as he dug his hands deeper into his jogging bottoms, tounge poking the side of his cheek "Wel—"

"You fucking bitch!" Amerie pushed past the three boys phone in hand, shoving it into Harpers face. Mia noticed Harper's sudden change in demeanor as her heart sank, yet she maintained a facade of composure, nonchalantly exhaling smoke in Amerie's direction.

"Can we talk about this privately?" She asked standing up only to be pushed back down.

"No you don't get to decide!" Amerie looked at Harper in disgust. On her phone was a picture of a new incest map under one of the S.L.T tables, a map now connecting Harper and Dusty.

Quinni and Darren shook their heads pulling Amerie away as the small crowd that had formed winced in sympathy.
"Hardcore" Spider laughed

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SPENCER!"

"You didn't tell anyone did you." Harper's feet dragged along as they walked back to school.

"No of course not, who would I even tell?" Mia answered receiving a heavy sigh "Why'd you guys stop being friends anyways..." she asked only to be met with a long pause.

"Long story." she shrugged walking off.

She stood still watching Harper walk on, thinking about why she had suddenly been so cold to Ams just as Ant snapped her out of her trance,
"We're doing drinks at mine and you're my date" he tapped her head as she furrowed her eyebrows "Anthony."

┌── •• ──┐
"If I knew any better I would take you on a date, treat you good." he paused looking from the stars in the sky to the sparkle in her eyes "We'd have the time of our lives." he fingertips slowly began tracing her body as her breath hitched.

"Anthony..."
└── •• ──┘

"Can't." she gulped as he twisted up his face in confusion
"banging headache feel my head" she spoke rapidly moving his hand to her head as he nodded

"Third degree burn right there" he shook his hand as she playfully hit him "Oh shut up"

"Seriously though, come over if you end up feeling any better" he continued, giving her a thumbs up before rushing over to his friends.

Before departing, he turned his head to offer her a comforting smile which she couldn't help but return captivated by the effortless charm that radiated from that smile, her heart fluttering with each curve of his lips.

No her heart didn't flutter. Couldn't be for Anthony. Shouldn't be for Anthony.

They were just friends.
ᵇᵘᵗ ˢʰᵉ ᶠᵉˡᵗ ⁱᵗ

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠..

━━━━━━ ━━━━━━
𓆩❤︎𓆪

a/n: hey lovesss, this is literally the shortest chapter everrrr but i'll make it up to youu

leave requests/tropes and tell me your opinions 😚😚

ps: i am changing parts of the show to fit the book , only for drama purposes. the original plot still remains the same ¡

luv ya boos xx