ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁶

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
━━━━━━ ━━━━━━
𓆩❤︎𓆪

Mia tried to brush aside what Dusty had said but she couldn't, hence the reason why her gaze was burning into Ant as they sat in S.L.Ts.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" Missy clicked her fingers infront of her face bringing Mia back to the lesson, with a flush of embarrassment.

Why was it that now everything was so naked to the eye for her, she was looking at Ant in a different light and wasn't sure if she liked what she saw or not. Especially after last time.

┌── •• ──┐

"I don't know what to say," Ant confessed. They had just been intimate, and she had poured her heart out, only to be met with indifference. Was all his earlier affection just a facade? Was she merely a passing fancy to him?

As she looked for her bikini, a sense of dirtiness crept over her, her vulnerability laid bare. "I've never told anyone that before." her voice barely above a whisper, revealing the shards of her shattered heart. Ant's rejection only reinforced her fear of being vulnerable.

In truth, Ant harbored the same feelings for Mia, but  pressures kept him from committing. Fear of ridicule from Spider and Dusty led him to deceive the one he truly loved.

Now, he had lied to protect his feelings as well as her own.

A surge of regret rushed over him realising what he had done, what he had said. Realising that he was deceiving himself and hurting the girl that he cared the most about
"I'm sorry Mia please, I didn't mean it like that I swear" Ant reached to her as she picked up her bikini parts and put them on quickly with tears welling in her eyes.

"Fuck you." she cried rushing off and leaving him behind.

"Fuckkk!" he cursed at himself , everything he had ever wanted had just been granted to him and he had thrown it away just like that. He had been waiting for those words from Mia for as long as he could remember, yet he fucked it up because he was cared about what his friends thought.
He put others feelings before his own and he would never get the chance to make it up to her.

└── •• ──┘

"Shove your pingers CA$H" Spider laughed as two police officers entered the room. They did a quick debrief of who they were, not to any interest of the others, and spoke about what they would be doing and their jobs. They then split the class in two making the girls go to the gym and leave the boys behind.

Other than Mia whose mind couldn't leave Ant, she was back to how she felt at the beach all over again, delusional over someone who doesn't like her.

After 30 minutes of chatter, the officer singled out Harper, saying, "Yes you! Come demonstrate with me."

Mia looked over and gave a small smile knowing that Harper was 100% pissed off as she rolled her eyes and reluctantly stood opposite him.
She looked nervous, still playing with her lighter as he reached for her. Her breath fastened through her flared nostrils whilst her eyes failed to hide the subtle terror shimmering inside. In a swift motion, she used the lighter on the officer, causing him to recoil in pain before she hurriedly fled the scene.

It all had happened so quickly.

Immediately Mia rushed after her, she didn't know what had happened to Harper or why she had randomly started acting like this.
She knew Amerie had done something to do with it but she doubted that even Amerie knew what she had done.

"Harper" Mia called out from outside the stall that Harper had locked herself in.

"I don't want your shit right now Mia!" Harper's voice cracked receiving a sigh from Mia "I'm not gonna ask okay? I just want you to know I'm here for you alright?"

The bathroom went silent for a few seconds until the door creaked open, revealing a smiling Harper "Thank you" she hugged Mia, she needed that.

: ̗̀➛

"It's all it takes for me to become a tank" Ant flexed receiving laughs and a shove from Missy, the boys had just come back and were joking about their session of pushups as guns when the girls were subject to a hypocritical sexual assault 'workshop'.

"Wait you guys didn't get the same sexual assault thing we did?" Sasha asked as Spider groaned immediately getting defensive "We don't need it alright? We're all feminists."

Mia scoffed loudly as Spider turned round to her although Ant tried to stop him "I mean Ant turns down drunken sluts, isn't that right Mia?"

Her eyes widened as her mouth stood agape, she was embarrassed and angry. What did Ant say to him, was that what he was really like? Was all Dusty had said earlier just him being a wingman for his friend?

"Fuck you Spider." Malakai shook his head in disagreement as Spider then turned to him

"If it isn't Mr I finish on myself, true pull out king  right Ams?" She looked down at Malachi who avoided her eyes "What the fuck" she barely spoke pleading for his eyes to meet hers only to be denied. She nodded slowly biting her tongue and shifting her seat.

"Spider get out." Jojo spoke as he groaned "NOW!" he scoffed slowly picking up his things with a smirk. That stupid smirk. The smirk that made him think he was above everyone else.

Who did he think he was to ALWAYS hurt people to ALWAYS ruin a good thing. Mia couldn't hold back her frustration, with everything, and lunged at him taking him down to the floor as he tried to push her off. She punched him in the face before hands pulled her up by the waist.

"Fucking bitch!" Spider yelled out holding the side of his face as Dusty gave an awkward smile before walking Spider to the nurses office.

Mia immediately pushed the hands away from her waist once she realised why the familiarity of them made her heart flutter even in those minimal seconds, however she hated Ant right now. She couldn't stand him. "And fuck you too" she pushed his chest as he accepted it.

Truth was Dusty was indeed not right, at all.

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠..

━━━━━━ ━━━━━━
𓆩❤︎𓆪

a/n: IM SO SORRY MY LUVS FOR THE LATE UPDATE , also ignore mistakes becuase this isn't proof read!!💔💔 these exams are really killing me omg

anywayss spider and mia 😨😨😨

leave requests/tropes and tell me your opinions 😚😚

luv ya boos xx