ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁹

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
━━━━━━ ━━━━━━
𓆩❤︎𓆪

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT PROOF READ!

He didn't know how to make it up to her, yet he wanted to. He needed to. He needed her to know that his words were more than just words. Yet here he was, stood next to Spider, silent after he had called her a drunken slut again. Why did he ever tell Spider? Why did he ever care about what he thought?

"Yeah you look fine," He shrugged stuffing the hands deeper into his pockets "I've gotta go" he walked off in the direction where she had gone but made a turn, sighing as he sat on the steps where the sex map had been, the beginning of everything.

Well not the ultimate beginning, he still remembered the first time he ever saw Mia. It was in year 1 and she was crying because it was her first day so he had gone up to her, he wiped her tears and told her mum that he would look after her and that made her smile.

Mia's smile was beyond something that he could ever imagine and he craved it from her everyday, he always listened carefully to what she liked. When she told him about how much she liked lilies, he spent an evening in the park building her a lily crown.

He still had the photo of her wearing it in his room, her hair was down just below her shoulders and she was wearing a blue summer dress. Her smile was bright as she looked up at the camera, the angle was barely higher than her as Ant had begged the teacher to let him take the picture himself.

He sighed knowing that was now just a distant memory.

"What are you doing here?" Harpers voice echoed through the empty stair as Ant stood up turning to her "Could ask you the same thing" he walked up towards her as she walked down to him.

"Hmm" she smirked "what's going on in there" she tapped the side of his head as he bit his lip.

"I just can't read Mia" he sighed as she nodded "Forget about her then" her eyes wouldn't leave him as he looked up at her "What?"

"Forget" she took a step "about" she took another "her."

Ant couldn't tell why tension had grown between him and Harper but it had, he didn't know why he didn't push her away when she placed a kiss on his lips.
Maybe it was because he imagined it was Mia, he imagined that she had texted him last night or texted him this morning and told him that she felt the same.

Maybe that's what drove him to continue and go further with Harper. What drove him to trail his hands all over her body as she did the same thing to him.

: ̗̀➛

Ant sat guilty, he couldn't even look at Mia. Why was he such an idiot. He ignored her once she walked into S.L.Ts as Jojo began "So on these sheets of paper you're gonna write your sexual feelings secrets you know what I mean" she explained handing out the pieces of paper.

Ant used this to express himself, and handed it back in as Jojo collected them up, putting them into a box with a hole in the top.

She then explained how different people would be coming up to read what was on them.

Mia was the first one up, digging her hand into the box she pulled one out and read it barely able to hold in her laugh "I can only cum to house music?" she read more like a question as the rest of the class joined in, she knew exactly who it was written by.

"That's totally Ant" Spider laughed holding the bridge of his nose, it wasn't but he didn't want it to be obvious when his was read so he nodded "What? It's perfectly normal" he lied watching Mia laugh in the corner of his eye. He didn't deserve to make her smile after what he had just done with...

It wasn't right.

He looked down at his pencil as Mia handed the box over to Missy and took a seat whilst she dug for a note and pulled it out.

"Harper likes being double fucked by Malakai and Dusty" Missy's eyes widened as she continued reading onto the back, he prayed against what was to come from her mouth, not like this, not here, not infront of everyone.

He stood up attempting to grab the note out of her hand but it was too late.

"and fucked in a stairwell by An— okay who the fuck wrote this?!"

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠..

━━━━━━ ━━━━━━
𓆩❤︎𓆪

a/n: two chapters in one day?! look at you guys getting spoilt 😉
leave requests/tropes and tell me your opinions 😚😚

luv ya boos xx