3. The last good Bye

Author's POV

The whole night Rosè stayed with Lisa. After lisa was asleep she carried lisa to her bedroom and also slept with her.

The morning come Rosé was the first one to wake up she looked at lisa who still sleeping soundly, she looked venerable, it also break her heart to see the younger girl like this

The morning come Rosé was the first one to wake up she looked at lisa who still sleeping soundly, she looked venerable, it also break her heart to see the younger girl like this. But she can't force jennie to love her.

She get up from the bed to do her morning routine. Yes she has some of her clothes at younger girl's apartment.

After refreshing up she walked to the kitchen and think to bake something as she know lisa don't know how to cook

After refreshing up she walked to the kitchen and think to bake something as she know lisa don't know how to cook. While was busy in cooking she heard some footsteps, she turned around and greeted the girl who just woke up from her deep slumber, her eyes were still not fully open. She walked toward the kitchen and sat on the chair beside the counter while her eyes were still closed as she sat down she greeted back the other blonde girl.

While Rosé was cooking she looked at the younger girl and said "lisa while I am cooking why don't you do your morning routine." Lisa nodded her head, stood up and go the bathroom to freshen up.

After a while she walked out and go the kitchen seeing rosé setting the table for food. She reached and sat in front of rose. She smiled a little bit feeling better then yesterday also she appreciated that the blonde stayed with her the whole night.

As they started eating Rosé tried to make a conversation by asking "lis how are you feeling?." Lisa just smile at her and said "yeah I am feeling better, thank you for accompanying me chaeyoung"
Sincerely.

Now lisa was feeling better they talking and laughing while also feeding each other.

After they finished their food, theywalked to living area, as they sat on the sofa Rosé asked the question she wanted ask since yesterday

walked to living area, as they sat on the sofa Rosé asked the question she wanted ask since yesterday.

"lis are you really going to Thailand?" Rosé asked lisa.

"Yes Chae I think this is the best way for me to forget my feeling for her and also my parents were also asking when I am coming back so I think this the right opportunity." She answered.

"Its ok lis, I am gonna support you and also miss you monkey" Rosé said as she hugged her.

Rosé pulled away and asked " Aren't you gonna meet and say last good bye to them? At least say good bye to jennie for the last time?"

"Ok chipmunk I think it's time to move on" lisa said sadly finding it hard to say, jennie always owned a big part of her heart.

"Okay let's go to school now" rosé said and dragged the other blonde with her.

Rosé POV

As we reached the school we saw the two older girls looked at us or I say lisa, with 'shouldn't you be in Thailand?' look. They walked to us as jennie who just hugged lisa and said "I thought you really going to leave me, I was worried about that"

Lisa pulled away from the hug and looked at us apologetically and said "actually nini I am going today, it's my last good bye for you."

Jisoo know what happened. I told her everything last night so she didn't said anything just hug her.

"I am going to miss you monkey"
Jisoo said.

"When are you going to come back?" Jennie asked hoping you would come back.

"I am sorry nini I don't know, my father didn't tell me but I will try to come back." Lisa said, fiddling with her fingers.

Jennie who is in the verge of crying hugged her tightly. Few minutes later lisa pulled away from the hug and said "I think should go now, bye guys hope you stay healthy and you to nini I hope you are stay happy with your boyfriend." Jennie nodded, her tears fell on the cheeks. Lisa wiped the tears and kissed her cheeks for the last time.

Time skip~~
Author's POV

Rosé and lisa are now heading toward the airport, rosé helped lisa to pack her stuff. Rosé might seem not worried but deep down she was. She is gonna miss her monkey, her drama partner who is gonna now watch drama with her and cry on sad scenes.

While rose was driving lisa was sitting silently contemplating about something.

As they reach the airport they hopped out of the car. She glanced at Rosé and hugged her. They cried again.
After sometimes of saying goodbye, the announcement was heard.
Now lisa was heading to the boarding area while smiling and waving at rosè for the last time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's note :

I hope you enjoyed and vote and comment if you like it.