4. The Trip

Jennie's POV

Jennie's POV

It's been 3 years since Lisa left Korea, I thought she'll comeback but she didn't, I waited for her but it was no use she is not replying to our messages. And now I getting angry with her, she was the closest to me now it's Jisoo, she always calm me down when I was not in the mood.

And

Talking about Kai we are actually good, he was always there for me even though I try to shoo him away from me but he never left.

Even though I have Kai but something inside make me feel empty which I am trying figure out.

I also distant myself from them and cold toward everyone except my bestfriends and kai ofcourse.

We are in college now, ofcouse it's been three years what do you expect, it's my second year in this college which also my dad own.

I am a Student Coucil President now, Jisoo is the Vice President and Rosé is the Secretary. We also made new friends and they are all Student Council member.

Their names are I'm Nayeon - The Treasurer, Kang Seulgi and Jeon Jungkook - Extracurricular Directors, and Bae Irene - Academic Affairs Director.

We met them on our election days and yes we selected not because our dads are rich, not us but all students are rich because this is a second best college in korea, on the first rank is The Elite University. The owner of the elite university is the richest person in the whole Asia, they never reveal their self which I also don't know why.

In Korea, the first rank people are know as the Noble family. We are on the second The Kims clan with Jisoo my cousin and the third are Park clan. And the list goes on.

'why am I suddenly talking about ranks' I thought and shook my head while continue walking with Jisoo and Chaeng beside me...and ohh they are dating now I know back then they feelings for each other.

and ohh they are dating now I know back then they feelings for each other