8. Priya

Author's POV

Now all of them are sitting asking questions while together waiting for the food.

"Lili, why you didn't tell us you cameback?" Jennie asked the question which is occupying her brain.

"Um...actually I----Priya!"
She was about answer an excuse but a voice called her name.
She turn and saw Hanbin coming toward her. So she stood up and approach him.

"Hey you left with her standing there me alone"  hanbin said looking back eyeing someone.

Lisa followed his gaze found him eyeing at jennie. She turn to him hold his hands and smile at them.

Jennie gaze fell on the holding hands and felt her heart clutched.
She look back at lisa and smiled tightly.

Oh god! What is happening to me, maybe I miss her,I met her after 3 years that's why

"Guys he is my friend Hanbin and habin they are my old friends of my high school"

'Yeah, friends  I wish we were more' hanbin thought.

All of Jennie's friends look at him, they know him as he the member of the royals.

After introducing their selves. Hanbin turn to lisa and said.

"Priya you forget we have to go for dance practice for our competition"

Lisa's eyes wide open she really forgot about that.

"I am sorry guys I have to go now I have a dance practice" lisa said  as she bow her head.

"Lili you dance? And you are participating in a dance competition?" Jennie asked although she saw the the short haired girl dancing.

"Yeah actually...even I didn't knew that I can dance" she said as she also couldn't believe as she used be a nerd

"Priya, let's go we are getting late, you also have other things to do and your father called you to meet him today" he said as he was some kind of secretary or what.

But no, he was someone who knew so much about her even she don't in just 3years.

"Yeah I remember" she turn to them and said

"I'll go guys now, see you soon guys bye" she waved her hands in which they also waved.

She hold his hand again and walked out the cafeteria

Jisoo's POV

After lisa left we sat on our seat as our food arrived.

I didn't knew that she can dance. she was a nerd that time but now her feature change a lot or maybe  because she became confident and how she walk with her her cold icy eyes. Every time walk all boys stare at her admiring and some with lust. I noticed them when she was in the cafeteria.

"She is really gorgeous if I wasn't dating Irene I might date her" Seulgi said as she recieved a smack on her head.

"Oh..so you are saying I am not gorgeous and beautiful, and now you have a crush on her huh?!" Irene said sulking on her girlfriend.