#1 Astro VS Hydro

A/N
I just thought of a random idea and wanted to post it! This battle takes place in a world where there is only the superhero Astro, and one day a new Kyra comes into play, in the possession of a villain named Hydro. Fang has discovered all of his powers already, and he is way more powerful than the original Fang in the original book, as he is a full-grown adult.

Fang POV (Alternate Universe #1)
"What do you want?" I snarled at the blue-suited girl.

She stalked towards me and snapped, "Manners, fool. Firstly, I am Hydro. And second, I'm here to take your Kyra!"

"You can try," I growled. "But you won't succeed. Creation, Lucky Charms!"

I rolled aside as a blast of water flew towards me, followed by so many torrents of them that I felt dizzy. The Lucky Charms in my hand were so weird, I couldn't see how to fit them together. But I would, and I would make sure Brawltopia couldn't come to harm.

"A stick of dynamite, duct tape and a chainsaw?" I murmured as I dodged another blow. "What the hell is the chainsaw for? Am I supposed to slice her into sushi?"

I wheeled around, placing the dynamite and the duct tape in my hip bag before I yelled, "Hydro, you wanna fight? 'Cos we can fight. Fulmination!"

I summoned my Fulmination and combined it with the chainsaw, swinging it madly and forcing Hydro to back off. The determination in my eyes sparkled just like the shining energy etched onto the blade. And as I scoured the area quickly, looking for something to connect to my Lucky Charms, I spotted something in my mind.

"Hydro, a tree, a piece of wood and a matchstick?" I saw through my Vision, leaping backwards as Hydro chased me with a water-sword. "Ok then, I need those. Back off, stupid water girl! Fulmination Bolts!"

She scowled as a hundred boomerangs swirled towards her in multiple waves, shielding herself with a dome of ice.

"Of course!" I realised. "That's why my Lucky Charm didn't give me matches. It can't give me something that mixes with others' powers! Somebody must have a Kyra controlling wood or earth or fire or something...Ok, Astro, focus!"

"No, you're not going to do anything!" Hydro shouted at me, her eyes blazing with rage. A tsunami rose over me, but I shielded myself with a lightning shield. It wouldn't hold long though, so I had to work fast.

"Creation! Matchstick!" I commanded, waiting for it to drop into my hip bag before I raced over to a tree, cut it down just as the shield broke and the tsunami died down. Hydro screamed as the tree thudded onto the ground beside her, nearly pinning her under its weight.

"Done!" I said proudly after a while, inspecting the pieces of dry bark that I had. "Since I can't create a lighter, I'll just use a natural one instead!"

I shielded myself with lightning again, rubbing the bark together as Hydro furiously battered and pummelled the shield. Finally, a spark flew, followed by a kindle of flames. Hydro stumbled back in fear of what I was going to do as I lit the matchstick with the flames of the bark, then caged the bark to trap the flames before they caused a wildfire.

"Ok, I'm ready," I challenged the water girl. "Let the battle begin."

She narrowed her eyes in frustration, wielding a dozen spheres of water. With a thrust she sent them flying towards me, which I dodged swiftly. But it came spiralling back, and I barely tucked and rolled before one of them expanded and solidified into an ice cage.

I snapped my chainsaw away, then snapped my fingers to seal Hydro in a thick, impenetrable dome of energy. She gasped and channeled all her energy, slamming it against the shield. But it didn't give in, instead absorbing the water and making it disappear. Hydro collapsed to her feet, plagued by her exhaustion and tiredness. So I taped my flaming matchstick and the stick of dynamite together, thrusting it towards Hydro just as the shield disintegrated.

In realisation, her eyes spread wide and she glowered one last time, before a loud explosion rang out and grey matter exploded everywhere.

"Finally," I breathed, clicking all my Creations away and repairing the damage she had done. Hydro reappeared, collapsed on the floor, unable to react as I took her Kyra, Vexine, away.

"Guardian! Finally!" Vexine cheered, giving me a tight hug. I conjured a cage to keep Hydro captured, as she pounded against the bars furiously.

"Nice to see you again, little troublemaker," I giggled, tickling her chin. But my expression turned more serious as I stared into the sky, whispering, "I may have lost every single one of the ten Kyras now in villains' possession pm but one day, I'll get it back, Voyager."