Obsession Embraced.

The following chapter contains mature themes, including explicit sexual content and scenes of a graphic nature. Reader discretion is advised. If such content is offensive or not to your taste, please refrain from reading further.

In my typical tongue-in-cheek manner, i break the fourth wall and catch you guys up on the chaos that is my life. "So, if you haven't been keeping up, here's the deal—I found out I'm a reincarnated superbitch, I'm finally graduating from high school, and if that wasn't enough, Klaus has volunteered to be my personal boy toy oh and did i metion i may have turn my sister in a very rare supernaturalbeing. I swear, my life is a never-ending soap opera!" I scream in my pillow .

Despite the noise in my head, i managed to get up and dressed early for once. The school was buzzing with excitement about graduation and prom, but i just wanted the day to be over. As i was lost in thought, i suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind.

So, how did it go?" Caroline's voice rang out, her blonde hair tickling Cassandra's face. She had been dying of curiosity all day, eager to hear about Cassandra's evening.

I sighed. "Nothing really happened. I just made sure Libby got home safely after she puked her lungs out. That was pretty much it."

Caroline looked slightly disappointed, but then her face brightened. "Well, that just means we need to make up for it with an extra-wild graduation party! What do you say?"

"That sounds fun," i started to say, but she was interrupted as Bonnie suddenly grabbed both her and Caroline and pulled them into an empty classroom.

"Okay, Bonnie, what the hell?" I asked, thoroughly confused.

Bonnie turned to face Cassandra, a look of annoyance on her face. "Were you ever going to tell me about The Wiccanning?"

I cursed under my breath. "Fuck, how did you hear about that?"

Bonnie gave her a sarcastic look. "Your library, duh.

Caroline, who was just as curious, chimed in, "Yeah, not all of us speak witch. What's a Wiccanning?"

I sighed and started to explain. "It's basically like a sweet sixteen, a bar mitzvah, and a quinceanera all rolled into one for witches."

I was  still a bit surprised by Bonnie's interest in the Wiccanning, asked, "But why do you want a Wiccanning?"

Bonnie cleared her throat, gathering her courage to reveal her true intentions. "Because I want the coven bond that comes with performing it with another witch," she explained, dropping a not-so-subtle hint at me.

My eyes widened in surprise as i processed Bonnie's words. "Wait, you want to form a coven bond with me?" she asked, my voice laced with both excitement and disbelief.

Bonnie nodded, a hopeful expression on her face. "Yes. I mean, we've been through so much together, and I can't imagine having this bond with anyone else. What do you say?"

I wanted to make sure Bonnie understood the gravity of what she was suggesting. "Are you sure about this, Bon?" I asked. "Because once we're bonded, we'll be able to feel each other's emotions. It's different from what Jeremy experiences because he was born to handle my emotions as my protector. You weren't."

Bonnie took a deep breath and looked directly into my eyes. "I know it won't be easy, but I'm ready for it. I want to be there for you, Cassie, not just as your friend but as your sister in magic. I want to share this bond with you."

felt a mix of emotions wash over me. I was touched by Bonnie's sincerity and loyalty but also worried about the potential consequences. Still, i couldn't deny the appeal of deepening their connection.