Andy x Reader - I Know I'm Young (fluffy angst)

786 words

Request from sincerely1cher

I'm in my final semester of grade 12. I've just turned eighteen and started up a romantic relationship with my older friend, Andy Samberg.

We had been friends since I was about fifteen, but I made a move on him late at night during my eighteenth birthday party. It wasn't some boring family party either, it was a full blown out high school party.

Red plastic cups and horny teenagers scattered everywhere.

Of course I live on my own, that's how I was able to throw the party.

Anyway, I invited Andy to come, and he did.

It was around 1 in the morning. We were sitting on a couch in the corner of my living room.

Loud groups of drunk people bustled around us, all in their own worlds. It allowed us to talk freely.

I myself wasn't drunk, and as far as I knew, Andy had only had a few drinks.

I moved my face closer to his, looking into his beautiful eyes.

He hesitated a moment,
"Are you sure, Y/N?
I mean I'm so much older than you, and you just turned eighteen today." He gives me a sympathetic smile, laying his hand gently over my lower thigh.

"I don't mind an age gap, do you?" I ask, tilting my head slightly to the side.

"I guess not...
Are you sure you're sober right now?" He questions, searching my eyes.

"Yes," I reply simply.
"I am."

I lean over his chest and kiss him.

He places his hands on my waist as I move to straddle him.

That night we made out on the couch, and later went to 711 to get slushies.

He helped me clear all the people out of my house before we left though, so that when we got home, I could go right to bed.

He brought me a glass of water and tucked me into bed, before kissing my forehead and saying good night.

That was a couple months ago.

He often picks me up, and takes me out to different places.

He's always very careful when we're in public too; because what would the public think of a 45yr old and an 18yr old?

-

Andy asked if he could come over to talk today. I'm a bit worried because he never asks things like that. Sure, he asks to come over, but he has never asked to come over purely to talk.

Lost in my over thinking mind, I hear a knock at the door.

I stand from the couch to answer it.

I open the door to see a slightly upset Andy.

"What's wrong?" I ask, my voice catching a bit as I had already worried myself about this so much.

He just walks in, wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing his face into my neck.
He sways us back and forth for a moment, and I place my hands on his back.

"I'm so sorry." He whispers gently against my skin.

"What do you mean?" I question, pulling his face up to look at me.

"We can't do this anymore." He looks down at the floor sheepishly.

"What? Why not?" I almost yell in concern.

"I just, it feels really wrong to be with someone so young. Like I'm doing something wrong, y'know?" He tries to explain quickly.

"But Andy, it's ok. I'm 18, I am legally allowed to date who I want." I explain.

"It still feels like maybe I'm forcing you because I'm older." He confesses, laying his head on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry Y/N/N, I just don't think I can do it. And my manager thinks this is a bad idea..."

"No, no don't do this to me please." I beg.
"I promise you aren't forcing me into anything. I know I'm young but I love you all the same." My voice breaking a bit, holding back tears.

"I love you too," He whispers, kissing the top of my head.
"Do you really think this can work? I'll get in so much shit for it; and the fact we haven't been caught yet, is a miracle on its own." He laughs slightly.

"I mean we'll have to tell everyone eventually, right?"

"Yes, but let's wait until you're 20, or at least out of high school." He sighs, rubbing my lower back with one of his hands.

"Thank you, Andy. For being with me, even with such a high risk." I say, pressing my forehead to his chest.

"You're welcome, darling. It is scary, I'll grant you that; but it's such a pleasure being around you I always forget all about my fear." He speaks delicately.

I just hug him tighter to my body, smiling wide.