Dearest Friend, Nihachu :3

When Y/N arrived at her residence she went into her room and placed her bag down on her bed before climbing onto the bed herself and taking off her shoes and unzipping the bag and grabbing the envelope deciding she should probably open it.

And of course it was an invite to that silly party that was being thrown next Friday. I probably won't be attending though.

She put the invite aside and grabbed her phone and checked her socials and what not until she noticed she got a text from..Alex... y/n hesitantly opened it and read through text "hey cutie r u gonna be at the party next Friday ;)" she rolled her eyes before typing out "No Alex I probably won't. I don't want to be hungover all weekend." She replied and assumed that'd be the end of it.

Ding!

Alex texted back..how lovely.. (get it? Lovely? My online name :D )

Y/n opened the text. "Awh come on it'll be fun" she was getting really fed up with Alex and just wanted to get rid of him so she knew she had to tell him what he wanted to hear "I'll consider it Alex." She replied and turned of notifications for Alex and continued on with hr day as she usually would.

A few hours later she got a text from Niki/Nihachu (yay! Niki!)

Y/n smiled seeing her notification as she opened it with no hesitation she had hoped the text would be asking to hang out

"Hey y/nnn wanna have a sleepoverrr?" She read Niki's text with a smile and replied almost instantly with a "yesss I'll never right over!" She responded and immediately put her phone down and started getting ready.

She emptied her bag and put in a loose cropped shirt and pajama pants and then an outfit to wear the next day. (Sry if you Little Darlings don't like the cropped shirt feel free to imagine any pjs as well as outfit!)

She put the clothes in her bag and put her perfume in there with some makeup and her face wash, phone, phone charger, and a blanket.

She snuck into her mom's room and seen she was sleeping. That or she was drunk again..she took her keys and went out to her mom's car and drove to Nikis house.

When y/n arrived at nikis house she knocked at the door to be greeted by Niki "Hii y/nn come in come in!" She greeted her warmly and excitedly as she led her to her room where y/n and Niki sat down "Oh yeah Niki did I tell you that today during P.E Alex put his arms around my shoulders to hit the volleyball for me?" She told her not even believing herself.

Niki gasped "wait like as in..your ex Alex!? Did he say anything!? Did you say anything!?" She immediately asked y/n as she laughed and answered her questions as best as she could "yes Niks as in my ex, I didn't say anything but he was all like "Try harder next time okay darling?" Or something like that." She told her giggling still not believing it happened.

The rest of that night Niki and Y/n stayed up late and did things like paint nails, do makeup, gossip, and now it was around 2:37 am and they were out of things to do..

"Wanna sneak around or something?" Niki asked suddenly being bored.

"Hmmm yeah sure" y/n responded a little unsure as she got up and put her shoes on and walked out of the house they decided to walk instead of taking y/n's moms car. They walked to a gas station and bought some snacks and then walked to a park where no one would be at this late hour.

They got there and were laughing and took some pictures.

(Here r the pictures I imagined :3 )

After a while of messing around at the park they went home and fell asleep for the night

————————
Yay! New chapter!
Apologies for any mistakes as I am a bit tired rn but also very bored and I enjoy working on this :D

706 words!!