idalia

a/n: One last chapter for today ❤️ because I love my reader(s)

. . .

The princes were scrolling through their phones. All of them taking their downtime before having to socialize when their private jet reached to their destination.

Idalia grew bored and decided to order some champagne. She was 18 years old, a reasonable and legal age to drink. When a flight attendant came to her, Idalia noticed that the eye color was different than the first time she boarded this jet.

It was brown before, but now it was a different shade of black. Unless this flight attendant decided to put on contact lens, but Idalia was certain that this wasn't any contact lens.

Idalia ordered her drink, watching the flight attendant going to the back.

She stood up, heading to the cockpit. She noticed everything was mopped and very cleaned. Pushing open the door, Lady Idalia saw only one man piloting this plane. "Anubis," she darkly called.

His humming stopped. Lady Idalia could imagine a scowl on his face.

She closed the door behind her as he was pressing a few buttons. Anubis was an Egyptian pharaoh with exceptional range of skills, but she never knew that he could pilot a jet. He had most likely drugged the pilots, just as he had did with the flight attendant.

"I'm in no mood to crash a plane today," And said.

Lady Idalia was on her guard. Had he crash a plane before? A frown came across her forehead, she didn't like where this was going.

Though Lady Idalia couldn't see his face as he was focusing on flying this jet, she could sense he had his usual unpleasant expression when he said, "Rena is your sister, just as how I regard Gion as my brother."

She's not my sister, Lady Idalia thought to herself.

Anu clicked his tongue. "You might not view Rena as your sister, but she sees you as one. So let's make this short. If she harms Gion..." A dark chuckle came from him. "You wouldn't want to know, Lady Idalia Strakh."

Rena was a very interesting Arimighti. A new money family whose business empire was booming across the globe, marrying internationally and expanding their influences. Branching across many industries in entertainment, sports, healthcare, luxury lifestyle and so much more.

But locking Prince Gion in a contract boyfriend-girlfriend relationship was possibly one of the most surprising things that family tree had done. No matter how much their Public Relations manager portrayed their believable romantic relationships, it was obvious to some members of royalty and Lady Idalia that this was a sketch.

Lady Idalia wasn't sure how Rena managed to get Prince Gion of Italy to sign the papers. The Cold and machiavellian Prince Gion was the Rena's public boyfriend. Lady Idalia was certain some blackmail had to be involved.

And now Lady Idalia was paying the price for her friend's action. This was the main reason why Lady Idalia decided to stay away from Rena as much as possible. Rena was a dangerous individual, it would be outright stupid to simply break this friendship because Rena wanted honesty and clarity for a closure.

The last thing Lady Idalia wanted was to be locked in a circle she couldn't escape. There was a saying that if one couldn't thrive or leave a circle, then that was not a circle. That was a cage, which was something Lady Idalia felt. She needed to get out, as quietly as she could.

She would miss all the memories, but nothing was going to be the same now that Rena was with Prince Gion.

"I've received your message at the ball. You knocked out Prince Gion," Lady Idalia simply stated the fact. The text sent to her was deleted on its own. The numbers couldn't be traced.