idalia/albert

Prince Albert of England.

16 years old. 

One of the most eligible bachelors girls had eyes on. Idalia was no exception when it comes to his charm. If this was any normal dark romance fiction, the morally gray male lead would cross all civil bounds to get his darling. The problem is: it wasn't. There was no way Prince Albert would fall for Idalia, not naturally anyway. 

Idalia Strakh, daughter of Arimighti old money, glanced away from her scribblings to check the boiling flask. Her latex gloved fingers turned off the gas at the bench valve. Her medical mask concealed a small smile, but her true emotion is reflected in her eyes. Those eyes gleamed to see the sweet color of her success in this flask. 

Guarding the secret lab was Anu's man. 

Idalia turned around. "You sure your boss didn't attempt unalive here before?" Her finger briefly brushed across the edge of the table. 

The man could only grunt. Not answering a single word, Idalia gave a pitying smile before nodding off to finish her job. 

Next, a new presence announced herself into the room. "Altering someone's brain chemistry again, Lady Idalia?" The figure shut the door behind her, standing at a very respectful distance from the young scientist. 

Lady Idalia turned around to see a dainty girl dressed in all black, accompanied with two silent bodyguards. She looked almost sandwiched if those two men stood a meter closer. Royalty. "Your Highness, Princess Caoimhe," Lady Idalia acknowledged, taking off her mask to show some smiles for the older Irish Princess. 

Unlike the strawberry blonde Princess Aoife, this older Irish Princess demonstrated talents more suited in the digital age. Although Lady Idalia couldn't fully trust Princess Caoimhe yet, she knew better than to make an enemy of royalty. 

Princess Caoimhe's dark eyes surveyed across the fancy lab owned by the Egyptian pharaoh. Her gaze landed on the Arimighti noblewoman, former lady-in-waiting to the Princess Anael. "Do you have it?"

Lady Idalia couldn't help but burst into a fit of laughter. This confused the Irish Princess a bit. The Arimighti girl tried to compose herself but her butt collapsed to the ground, laughing. 

"What's so funny?" The Irish Princess didn't know if she should feel offended or not. 

The Lady was about to explain before she wheezed, trying to squeeze out the joke she thought of in her brain was hard. Her vision blurred. She wanted to try explaining, but the joke was too funny she couldn't share anymore. 
"Did you inhale nitrous oxide? Enough," said the princess, "I come here to trade. Not to handle another shenanigan from Poposi."

Lady Idalia instantly snapped, "Excuse me?"

A smile curled on Princess Caoimhe's lips. "Good. You're back to normal." She clasped a bag away from her right bodyguard's hand before approaching forward herself. She extended the bag towards Lady Idalia, as the responsibility shifted from the Irish to the Arimighti. "You know what to do."

Lady Idalia pursed her lips, a gentle nod was given to the princess. "Don't tell others about my plan. That's all I want in return," Lady Idalia reminded. 

"Ever consider on transferring?" Princess Caoimhe of Ireland gave a slight chuckle. Lady Idalia would've fit perfectly at Ever Realm Academy, if she wasn't so afraid to compete against royalty. People like Idalia were the ones who are satisfied enough to reach a certain level of wins. 

Ever Realm Academy was cutthroat with its students all striving to gain political power within the school realm. If they thought Poposi Academy girls were vicious, they hadn't encounter a room of boys and girls from Ever Realm Academy. Poposi were dogs and cats, threatening to spread scars and bites if their wants weren't met in the end of the day. But Ever Realm, they produced wolves that have their packs to back them up or even snakes that would swallow their crimes. Ever Realm Academy: The bonfire we circle around to sacrifice what we have, to get what we want. And sometimes, you would be thrown into the fire too, if it was a dare from your trusted friend.