strongest form of love

I'd be lying if I say that I don't miss you
Because I do.
I miss you but I won't do anything about it because I already let you go
This might sound weak and cringe
but this is the strongest form of love I have ever given to someone.
You see, I have always thought that if you love someone you'll fight for it so that you'll end up with them till the end. As I grow up and I experienced relationships that ends up me crying on my floor I realized that in order to fulfill your love is to let them go even if it burns you down and breaks you into pieces. You may not have them as your endgame but you'll be the reason why they'll end up with theirs. Whatever endgame you'll both have, someday it'll be worth it. Now, what is that gonna give you? Lessons, peace, more space for love for yourself and healing. You'll miss them for sure but don't take any action to reconnect. Just miss them. Someday, it'll pass. It may seem unfair because you've seen them throw you out in their lives as if nothing ever happened but hey, you've remained soft even if the world is already hard on you. It was meant to happen. Yes it does. So, allow yourself to forgive and grow. Learn to appreciate not only wins but also losses. Because in these times, you'll be able to understand things more in a greater scope and eventually, everything will make sense in the future.