CHAPTER 1: SLEEPLESS NIGHT (PART 1)

Y/N'S POV:
I was in the HQ after one tiring caper with Team Red. As always, I had to fight almost 10 operatives and staff to distract them while Carmen went to protect the expensive item.

IT WAS SO TIRING. Not to mention, I have a lot of scratches on my face.

I went to my room upstairs and changed my clothes to a comfy pjs of mine. Then, I hopped in my bed. I was so tired but, I couldn't sleep.

It was late at night and I still couldn't sleep. I went to take my phone to check the time and I couldn't believe it.

IT WAS 11:30 PM??!! I DEFINITELY HAVE TO SLEEP!! I HAVE A PRESENTATION TOMORROW!!

Well, at least Player has a good sleep. I think. Gah! Why can't I stop thinking about him? Is that why I can't sleep? Do I like him? Does he like me?

Girl, calm down. You can sleep. Shut up these thoughts!!

END OF POV

PLAYER'S POV:
After one tiring caper, I went to my bed to sleep but couldn't help thinking about y/n. She did fight a lot of VILE operatives. She must be worn out. I hope she's okay, after the fight Carmen said she had many scratches on her face.

I really hope she's okay. Lately, she's been busy day and night.

During the day, she has school stuff to do like doing assignments, studying and preparing presentations. Not to mention that she's also the class president. At night, she would help Carmen with capers and defeating VILE operatives.

Sometimes, she has no sleep. Carmen would tell me y/n's eyes has dark circles around it and everytime she does her homework she would drift to sleep, which makes her frustrated.

I feel sorry for her. I wish I could do something for her to make her feel better.

END OF POV

Y/N'S POV:
I still can't sleep. WHYYY? UNIVERSE?? WHYY??!!

WHYY??!! Do I feel like I forgot something...

MY SLEEPING PILLS!! I FORGOT TO BUY A NEW SET!!

"SHOOT!" I shouted while whispering.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BUY SLEEPING PILLS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!??

"Maybe I should just sneak out of the HQ and quickly go to the pharmacy to buy the pills." I said to myself.

So, I got to work. I just added a jacket instead of changing the whole outfit.

Then, I sneaked out of the HQ through the window in my room. I used one of my tools so I can go down safely.

"I've got no time to waste" I said talking to myself while running to the nearest pharmacy.

For 20 minutes, I've been running to the pharmacy. At last, I reached the pharmacy!

"Finally. I'm here" I said with happiness that I finally reached the pharmacy.

Then, realization hits.

I forgot my wallet.

"Great, just great!!" As I said with annoyance.

I went back to the HQ to get my wallet. I sneaked in easily and quietly. Then went to my desk to get my purse and search for my wallet. I also grabbed my phone just in case.

"Found it" I said quietly so no one could hear me. Then, I sneaked out again.

After a few minutes, I entered the pharmacy and asked the pharmacist.

*Meanwhile at the HQ*

CARMEN'S POV:
I went to check on y/n since I was worried about the scratches on her face.

She's been busy lately, maybe she needs some rest from doing all these tiring capers, not to mention she almost passed out earlier.

I went upstairs to her room but as soon as I got there she wasn't there. Where could she be? Did VILE kidnap her?

I went to Zack and Ivy's room to tell the news. And of course, they freaked out.

"WHAT??!!" The siblings said in unison.

Their noise woke up Shadowsan, who looked so done with the siblings.

"Why are you YELLING in the middle of the night??!!" Shadowsan said angrily.

"Y/N'S MISSING!!" Zack yelled with panic.

"Maybe Player can help. I think he can locate y/n or knows where she is." Shadowsan suggested.

I contacted Player to locate y/n. I picked up my phone to video call Player, thankfully he answered the call.

"Red? What's wrong?" Player said worried.

"Yes Player, somethings wrong. Y/n gone and I-"

"SHE'S WHAT??!!"

"She’s missing. I went to her room to check up on her but she's gone. Can you locate her?"

"I'll try. I'll call you when I locate her."

"Thanks Player."

Then I hung up. Where could she be? I hope she's okay.