CHAPTER 4: CHIT CHAT AND CONFESS

PLAYER'S POV:
After one tiring caper, I went to the kitchen to grab some soda and snacks to bring it with me to my bedroom and eat while I chat with y/n.

I went to video call y/n and waited for a while. Then, after a minute, she responded.

"Hey y/n." I said while waving at her.

"Hi Player, what's up?" She replied with a sweet smile on her face.

Oh gosh. I love her smile so much but I love her even her more. She makes my day better by just smiling at me.

"Nothing, it's just that I'm bored." I told her with a blank expression.

"Oh, maybe we could talk about something?" She asked me.

"What can we talk about?" I replied.

"Hmm, how about we talk about the most random thing that happened in our life?" She suggested looking excited.

"Yeah! That'd be awesome!" I agreed to her suggestion with a smile on my face.

"Okay, I'll go first. One time when I was just 3 years old, I ate one whole soap bar while taking a shower. According to my mom, I ate it because it smells like strawberry." She told me the most shocking fact of her existence EVER.

Sometimes, I forget that she can be very random..

"HOW ON EARTH ARE YOU STILL ALIVE??!!" I asked shockingly.

"To be honest, I seriously have no idea. Hey, it's your turn." She replied with a shrug then, looked back at me.

"Oh yeah, okay. When I was a toddler my mom said that we went in a restaurant and they almost forgot about me. Like, they were halfway when they realized I wasn't there. It kinda hurts but it was amazing that I didn't let a single teardrop fall on my face." I said completely having a kinda blank face.

"Wow. If I was you, I'd be crying and the restaurant would've taken me to a adoption center or something." She said looking at me.

"Haha. My mom was guilty after that. It's your turn again!" I replied.

"Okie dokie. I received lots of academic awards since I was young but everyone thinks that my smartness only appears once because of that soap I ate and they keep telling me that I'm stupid and a weirdo for that." She said looking sad.

Soooo.... I wanted to confess my feelings to her. So she would know that she's not stupid and/or a weirdo.

"Well, they do have a point." I said sternly.

"What do you mean?" She asked me.

"You are stupid and a weirdo but you're mine." i smirked at her.

"Wait what?" She blushed.

"You heard me" I said, still smirking.

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME THAT I'M YOURS??!!" She shouted while asking (or the other way around. Idk)

"Yes, yes I did. Also, you're red." I told her.

"YES!! I KNOW THAT MY CHEEKS ARE RED BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU JUST SAID!!" She replied while continuing that shouting.

"Calm down y/n, what did I even say?" I asked while she calms her self down.

"You said that you are stupid and a weirdo but you're mine." She replied obliviously.

"Okay then, I'm yours." I replied while smiling at her.

"If you say so." She said. This time, she was the one smirking.

"WAIT WHAT??!!" I shouted.

"You heard me. You're mine, I'm yours." She replied to me looking like she also planned something very fishy.

"For real??" I asked.

Y/N'S POV:
OMG. PLAYER JUST DID THAT??!!

ACT COOL
ACT COOL
ACT COOL
ACT COOL

"I mean if you want to. Look there's something I want to tell you." I said while letting out a sigh.

"Okay, what is it?" He asked me with a smile on his face.

He's smiling at me and I feel comfortable with him suddenly. Just a smile from him, my day gets better and better.

"Well, it's just that... I.... Well...." I keep stammering. This is embarrassing!!

"Well..... What??" He asked me looking concerned.

I let out a big sigh then...

"Well... It's just that I like you as a crush. I didn't expect for me to fall in love with you and everytime you talk to me makes me happy. Every time you smile, it makes my day 100 times better. What you did earlier made me blush and that's why I'm confessing to you so that I can know if you like me. I get it if you don't like me. It's not your fault it's your decision. So yeah, I love you." I said while closing my eyes.

"Wow. Actually I have something to say too." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Look, y/n. I like you too but I was afraid that it might ruin our friendship and you get uncomfortable. I'm sorry if I didn't confess sooner and kept you hoping for the feeling you hoped for. Basically, I love you too." He said while blushing intensely.

"So, we love each other then?" I asked.

"Yeah.." He replied.

"What are we then? Are we a thing?" I asked him while also blushing.

"Yeah, we're a thing. If that's okay with you." He replied covering his blushing face.

"It's okay with me. But, we shouldn't tell the others yet. Let's just keep it private." I told him.

"Yep, I agree." He replied with a reassuring smile.

"Well, I don't wanna keep bothering you." I told him while avoiding eye contact due to the redness of my cheeks.

"Me too. So this is goodbye I guess?" He asked me.

"Yep. Well goodbye." I waved at him with a smile.

"Goodbye. My love." He smirked at me. Then, ended the call.

WAIT WHAT??!! AGSHDHDBBDJSNSNSB HE CALLED ME THAT???!!!

Gosh! I have to calm down.

I went to my bed and face planted my self then, slept.

Good night.

-----------------------------------------

A/N: Soo sorry if this is kinda trash. It was rushed