CHAPTER 2: SLEEPLESS NIGHT (PART 2)

Y/N'S POV:
"Excuse me, do you still have any sleeping pills?" I asked the pharmacist.

"Yes, we do have any sleeping pills." The pharmacist replied with a gentle smile on her face.

"I'll have one box of it." I told the pharmacist as I gave the money to her. I often buy sleeping pills here so I know how much it cost.

"Here you go, thank you." The pharmacist gave me the pills with a smile on her face.

"Thank you too." I replied walking out the pharmacy.

*END OF POV*

PLAYER'S POV:
I tried to call y/n hoping she would answer but she didn't.
Then, I tried to locate her using her phone. Sure enough, I saw her location. She was at a...Pharmacy?

What was she doing at the pharmacy? Then, she walked out of the pharmacy.

I immediately video called Carmen.

"Red, I've located y/n!" I said with joy.

"Really? Is she okay?" Carmen replied with concern on her face.

"Yeah she's fine but, she just went to the pharmacy." I replied to Red.

"Weird why would she be going to the pharmacy without telling anyone?" Carmen said while questioning herself.

"Maybe she's sick??" I said with concern.

"Ooh, someone's concerned" Zack teasingly said to me.

"Zack, please stop. I have the right to be concerned about y/n. I'm one of her friends" I told Zack. Seriously they love to tease me with y/n.

"Uh huh. U sure just friends?" Ivy said making me blush.

"Yes Ivy, I'm sure. Also, you guys are concerned about her too." I replied to her with annoyance on my face.

"Yeah sis, Player's got a point y'know?" Zack told his sister.

"Thanks Zack. And she's heading back to the HQ." I informed just in case they're wondering.

"Thanks Player, we'll wait for her." Carmen said.

"Welcome Red." I replied.

*END OF POV*

Y/N'S POV:
I finally made it to the HQ after a few minutes. I climbed up to my room and finally made it there silently.

As I was about to sit on my bed, the door opened and Carmen was there holding her laptop with Player on video call.

"You've got some explanation to do young lady." Player said sounding like a dad.

"Sit down." Carmen said, gesturing me to sit down on my bed.

"We're going to leave you lovebirds to settle down." Zack said with a smirk as they left my room.

"What were you doing at the pharmacy?" Player said with a stern face.

"I was buying my vitamins since I ran out of stock."I replied definitely lying while I forgot that Player's a hacker.

Oh boy.

"Oh really? Why were you asking and buying sleeping pills?" He said while playing the cctv video showing me at the pharmacy buying sleeping pills.

"Look Player, I'm sorry if I didn't even bother to tell you or Carmen that I was going to the pharmacy. I just wanted to go out in the middle of the night enjoying the cool breeze since I couldn't sleeo and I ran out of sleeping pills." I explained to Player, hoping he understands me.

He took a deep sigh then, looked at me.

"I'm also sorry if I got a bit mad. I was only concerned about you sneaking out of the HQ in the middle of the night." He said with a sad face.

"It's okay. I understand how you feel. That's how I feel when one of my classmates are struggling and they don't bother telling me." I said with teary eyes.

I don't know why but I feel like I needed to cry all of a sudden.

"You've been busy lately and don't you think it's too much?" Player said with concern.

"I-I don't know. I let people give me all the task they're struggling with so I can help them since I'm the class president." I said looking down.

"So, you pressure yourself because you're the class president?" He asked me still looking concerned.

"Although, I say no sometimes but people complain to much y'know? And they pick you everytime so you could do all the job but they don't want to contribute a single thing to the job. So, I remove them from the list but why do they get mad at me? Why do say that they helped me? Why do they get mad if I don't include them when they didn't care? IT'S SO UNFAIR!" I said cried angrily.

"Hey, you clearly need some break. Why don't you tell Carmen to take a break from capers?" He said, trying to comfort me.

"It's not about the capers, it's about school. I don't wanna go anymore. It's just full of bullies, backstabbers and horrible people."

"I see what you mean. School is definitely not about learning anymore. You should definitely go to sleep now. It's almost 1:00 am." He said, while checking the time.

"Well, goodnight Player. Love you." I said while I blush and he also blush.

"Love you too." He replied to me with red cheeks.

I ended the call and Zack and Ivy came in.

"Oh, so sweet!!" Ivy said, teasing me.

"I love you Player." Zack mocked me.

"Young love is just so cute." Carmen added making me flustered.

These siblings are the masters of teasing and they even got Carmen involved.

"Can I please just sleep?" I told them

"Yeah, of course" Zack replied.

"Good night y/n" Ivy said

"Good night." I replied while taking my sleeping pill.

I slept still thinking about Player. I'm definitely in love with that guy.

THE END.