chapter 8

Words count: 545

~mikey's pov

I was in a gang meeting with all my higher executive. Apparently there is another gang that came into force when I was missing. Their members were increasing with great speed. It's not that I am worried of them overpowering me because that's impossible. The only thing I am worried about is that they are more active near  tge area where y/n's cafe is.

While we were discussing about our current situation, I noticed sanzu not paying attention but glancing at me time to time.
I decided to ignore him thinking that he must be high. After meeting I was about to leave but stop when sanzu said "mikey, are you dating?" My blood boils after listening to him question about my life out of the gang world.

I turn around with a dark glare and look at sanzu. I take a step towards him when suddenly I got interrupted by buzzing sound that came from my phone. I ignore sanzu and take out my phone and saw the caller id, y/n is calling me.

I decided not to pick the call as sanzu is here. He tried to look who was calling me but I put my phone back in my pocket.

"What if I am dating someone?" I asked him with a blank look on my face.

"Are you sure she is not using you..because I can tell it's not that long since you started dating.." I gave him a look that says how did he knows "you spend more time on your Phone talking to someone since you came back after 4 months " he said shrugging his shoulder.

I was furious. How dare he doubt my y/n.
Even if we are not in relationship I know my y/n well. But wait...how did he know about her.

"How did you know about her?" I asked him with a black face.

~no one's pov

"Yesterday...I follow you and saw you with her having ice-cream" sanzu said and continue after remembering something "how dare that b*tch hit you" sanzu said furiously not seeing a puch coming to him.

Mikey lost his control when he hear sanzu curse her. He puch sanzu on face repeatedly making blood sputter everywhere. The room was filled with punch voice. While punching him mikey continue to mutter 'How dare you' again and again.

When mikey notice that sanzu was on the verge of loosing conscious he stopped.
Sanzu with dizzy head looked at mikey with blood dripping from his mouth.

Mikey look at sanzu holding his shirt collar and with a warning gaze said " Don't you ever..I mean it sanzu..ever say anything that disrespect her...because one day or another she will be mine..you hear me...mine..forget it she is mine"

Mikey leave sanzu's collar making him lay on the ground with a thud voice.

Mikey cleaned his hand properly and make sure that there is no traces of blood on his hand. He can't go to his y/n with blood on his hands that would scare her and he don't want his love to be scared of him.

That's right..

He love's her...

One day he will make her his.