chapter 19

Words count: 991

~y/n's pov

It was the time for closing the shop but I was still waiting for mikey to pick me up.

'Did something happen to him? Why is he so late today?'

I was snapped out of my thought when I hear the cafe door bell jingles. I thought it was mikey so I didn't look at the door and instantly grab my keys.

But I was wrong...

"So you are that mikey's girl, huh?" I hear a deep voice said.

I immediately turn around and out of instinct started to run towards the door but I was too slow. He chased behind me and grabbed me from my waist.

"NOOOOO!! STOP! LEAVE ME, YOU JERK!!!" I shouted while struggling to get out of his firm grasp.

"Umm. Let me think, what about...no?" He said and release a chuckle.

I was so scared that I started to cry...

'Mikey..where are you? Please help me!!'

"Come on stop squirming and come with me..boss is eager to meet you" he said while dragging me to the back door of the cafe as it opens in dark alley.

I started to fumble more in his grasp..shouting and yelling.

"HEPLLLLLL!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HE---" my voice was cut off as he placed his palm on my mouth making me hard to breathe.

"Shhhh..princess shouting for help is no use ...no one can hear you" he said and continue to drag me.

I was trying so hard to bite his hand off but it was soo difficult..he is strong. Suddenly I feel a push and wind blowing past me.

The hand on my mouth and waist was gone.

I started to gasp for oxygen heavily...

Then suddenly...

I hear a choked grunt..

I turn around and saw my savior....Mikey...grabbing that man's throat,  choking him. Mikey lifted him off of the ground and throw that man on the table breaking it into half.

I thought mikey would stop but...

But it didn't seems to be...

Because he immediately went to that man who was gasping for oxygen and grab his hair pulling him up face-to-face with him.

"You dare to hurt what's mine...I will kill you" mikey said and started punching his face...hard.

There was no sign that mikey would stop. He was punching him continously without stopping.

The man was looking like he was about to die. He was covered with blood, his nose was disfigured and the front teeth was about to collapse.

I don't want mikey to kill him..so I went up to him.

"Mikey"i said getting closer to him.

But it was no use, he continued to punch that man.

I sigh in fear and put my hand on mikey's shoulder "mikey please stop" I said and it seems to be worked as he instantly stop midway..

Mikey loosen his grip on that man making him fall on the ground unconscious.

He turn around to look at me. He had some blood splashed on his face but was not saying anything. He was just staring at me continously.

I sigh and grab some tissue paper from the table beside me and started wiping his face clean from blood.

I think that make him snap out of his thought and he immediately cup my face in his hands.

"Are you okay..you are not hurt right?" He asked and starting looking me up and down looking for any injury.

His was breathing so fast like he ran a marathon.

"I am alright" I said grabbing his neck and hugging him.

He slightly bent down to hug me with his face shoved in the crook of my neck and arms wrapped around my waist pulling me more closer to him.

We stayed like that for about 2 minutes not saying anything.

"Let's go" mikey said while grabbing my hand and heading towards the door.

"But, what about that" I said pointing my index finger towards the broken table and unconscious man.

"My men will take care of everything" he said.

When he was about to open the door my attention went to the bouquet of red lilies laying on the floor. The flowers were detached from its stem.

'Did mikey bought me those'. I thought while blushing.

Mikey stop and look at me and followed my gaze on the bouquet.

He sigh and grabbed those from the floor.

"I wanted to give you these...but it seems to be broke" he said with a sad frown.

I grab the bouquet from his hands and hug it to my chest, smelling it's pleasant smell.

"Thank you, manjiro" I said with a blushy smile and grabbed his left arm hugging to my side all while pulling him towards the door.

He didn't said anything so I look at him..

His face was covered with blush, his lips were parted and eyes were shining...only one emotion was visible on his face that was.........love.

He cupped my cheek with his other free hand and started leaning in.

I closed my eyes feeling his lips closer to mine. Our breath were mixed together and suddenly I feel a wave of butterflies hit in my stomach when his lips touched mine. His kiss were filled with passion and love. I hold his neck with my hands and push his lips more into mine. I bite his bottom lips asking for entrance and he immediately open his mouth for me.

I was kissing him like a hungry predator. We push ourselves more closer to each other leaving no space between us. His right hand went down to my body and grabbed my ass making me gasp and pull out of the kiss.

"Mikey....not there" I moaned out the sentence into his ears.

"So let's go home" he groan while peppering my neck with little kisses.

I nodded my head and said "yeah"
.
.
.
Thanks for reading:)