chapter 20

Warning⚠️: contain smut🍋,s*x scene, female oral receive, mature scenes..

If you feel uncomfortable with mature content you can skip this chapter.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Words count: 1925

~y/n's pov

We reach home, all the way to home mikey can't seems to keep his hands to himself.

I open the door allowing us to enter but before I can turn around to close the door...it was shut loudly by mikey and he pined me to the door.

"Mik--mmmh" before I could say anything, he started kissing my lips hungrily.

His hands were tracing every inch of my body making me shiver from the contact. I am sure that my full face is covered by blush.

He licked my bottom lips asking for entrance but I decided to be a brat by not opening my mouth.

He got frustrated and growl while kissing moving his hands to my ass and sqeezing it making me gasp, he took the advantage and enter his tongue in my mouth exploring it with a moan.

I was moaning uncontrollably with tightly closed eyes. My hands went to his hair and tugging it harshly in pleasure making his fastened and deepened his kiss.

He suddenly grab my thigh and lifted me up wrapping my legs around his was, rubbing his crotch on my covered clit.

I pulled out of the kiss moaning and gasping for oxygen but he didn't stop and moves to my neck.

He was sucking and licking my neck.

I hold his arm "mi-mikey, l-lets...mmh...g-go to the b-bedroom" I said while moaning.

He nodded his head and carry me to our bedroom.

He closed the door and throw me playfully on the bed while smirking.

I pouted and make a grabby hands towards him "come to bed...I am starving for you babyyy" I said teasingly with innocent pouty face.

His eyes went wide and release a dark chuckle.

"You are really testing my patience y/n" he said while unbottoning his shirt and climb on bed hovering above me with both of his
hands on each side of my head.

I remove his shirt and throw it at the floor.

"What are you gonna do about it, huh?" I asked cockily.

"I think i should fuck this attitude out of you" he said licking his lips and lean to kiss me..this time his kiss was too rough and messy. His hands were unbottoning my shirt.

He moves down to my neck leaving hickies.
I moaned loudly when he tucked on my sweet spot.

"O-ohh mikey, right there babe" I moaned.

He didn't stop sucking on my sweet spot and started biting it leaving behind a dark hicky.

He completely unbuttoned my shirt and pulls back to see my bra covered chest.

He grab my left breast with one of his hand and squeezed it making me gasp.

He immediately removes my shirt and move his hand behind my back to remove the braclip.

Before removing it he looked at me asking for consent. I gave him a little kiss and nodded my head.

He got the green sign and unclip my bra while kissing my collarbone.