CHAPTER 5&6

THE ALPHA'S MATE

  Haneul grabbed the knife from Chul and placed it on Jimin’s face next.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!” Jimin screamed in terror and agony.

Getting a scar on his face is the last thing he would ever want, and at that moment he felt Shin struggling to take over him, Jimin immediately gave in and shifted right away.

Haneul dropped his hand as he stared at the small looking wolf standing in front of him.

Shin let out a loud growl with it’s remaining strength even though it was already weak because of the silver.

The growl attracted the others and in a minutes, the guards rushed to the scene.

“What’s going on?” A guard asked.

“He just tried to bite my brother! Seize him!!” Chul screamed, pointing at Shin who was still growling angrily and painfully.

Seokjin and Soora were the last to get to the scene.

“Jimin!” Soora screamed with wide eyes and tried running forward but she was pushed back that she fell.

Seokjin immediately held him

‘Shift back right now!!” The guards growled at Jimin but he never listened, he kept growling at Haneul who moved back with a smirk on his face.

*Shin, let me handle this, please* Jimin said to Shin and that was when he shifted back to human.

His body was covered with blood which made the omegas gasped.

“Capture him!” Haneul yelled and the guards moved closer to Jimin.

“He’s the one who’s hurt!! You’re lying!!” Seokjin rushed forward and blocked the guard from getting to Jimin.

“He’s the one who obviously hurt my friend, why are you turning blind eyes?!!!” Seokjin yelled but a whip landed on his back and everyone gasped.

“How dare you speak?!!” The guard yelled angrily.

“They are lying!!! How dare you support them?!!” Seokjin growled back and the guard brought out a sword.

Everyone moved back immediately, Jimin was trying hard to control his tears and weakness, he was getting more tired every second.

The guard faced the other omegas.

“Anyone who still want to talk?” He asked and there was silence.

Haneul smiled and crossed his arms before moving forward.

“Take him….he will receive the punishment he deserves when we return to the castle” He said.

“Noooo!!!!” Soora immediately screamed and tried rushing forward but a guard brought out his sword and placed it on her throat.

Jimin’s eyes widened.

“If you wish for death, move forward” He said.

“Mother noo….I will be fine…please” Jimin immediately shook his head.

Tears rolled down Soora’s eyes.

“Child…”

“I will be fine” Jimin nods his head.

“Move!!” The guard shouted and pushed him forward.

The omegas all watched as Jimin was taken away, they were so sure he might never return alive, he will surely be sent back dead.

Seokjin and Soora were both in tears but as soon as Jimin was out of sight, Soora lost her consciousness.

“Mother!!” Seokjin cried out.