CHAPTER 25&26

THE FEAST

"Here's the training ground" Haneul said as they gave Jimin a tour round the castle as he requested, few guards following them around as they walked everywhere.

Jimin nodded, some warriors who were training bowed for him but he couldn't even reply, he's too new to all of that.

It's five days already since the incident and even though he hasn't been announced officially as the Luna, he was already getting the respect he deserves from everyone in the castle.

They continue walking.

"You know the Alpha have two brothers right? Prince Namjoon and Prince Sanjook" Haneul said.

"I've met Namjoon, but not Sanjook" Jimin said.

"They are both handsome, I'm sure you will meet them at the feast tonight" Haneul smiled.

There's a feast tonight in the castle, it's few days to the official coronation and the old Luna decided to make a feast like a get together before the coronation.

"And then there's Beta Taehyung, I'm sure you would have seen him countless times, he's always with the Alpha, he's his closest friend and also his Beta, they've been together since they were little pups according to history" Chul said.

"I know him" Jimin smiled, he can remember he was the one who ordered Yeonghon to take him to Yoongi that very night.

"He's really nice and amazing, not too scary" Haneul said and Jimin nodded.

"You will meet them all at the feast" Chul said.

"What's that?" Jimin pointed at the big building opposite them.

"Oh, that's the library but nobody go in there aside the old Luna and the Alpha, but recently it has been abandoned because the Alpha have a library in his chamber" Chul explained.

"Why was it abandoned? Why is everyone running away from there?" Jimin asked.

"The library is said to be filled with dark powers, a normal wolf can get hurt in there, but the Alpha have a powerful spirit, it was built by the old Luna's mother who was a witch before she died, according to the history we read" Haneul said.

"So since then,no one ever tried going there?" Jimin asked.

"No" They said at a time and Jimin nodded, he stared at the library for a while before facing them.

"It's enough for today, you can go back from here" He said.

"The old Luna said we shouldn't leave you unless you are in your suite" Haneul said.

"I don't know when you got so nice, but this suit you better" Jimin said and they kept quiet.

"I'm going to the Alpha's Chamber" He announced and started walking, they followed him in silence till they got to the chamber.

"You can leave now" Jimin said.

They bowed and walked away while the guards waited at the entrance.

Jimin went in.

Alpha Jungkook wasn't inside and he wanted to see him badly, but he already made up his mind that he won't go to him, today is the day he's going to tell him about his family, today or nothing else.

Jimin immediately blocked their bond and mind link, that way, Jungkook will get more curious once he start missing him.

*ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DOING THIS? I CAN'T FEEL MY MATE ANYMORE* Shin growled.

"I know what I'm doing Shin, stop making noise" Jimin said out loud.

*YOU KNOW I CAN'T STAY WITHOUT FEELING HIM* Shin said.