CHAPTER 41&42

STRANGE CREATURES AND THE CROWN

Alpha Jungkook went straight to Chaeryong’s suite after he left Jimin.

“Good morning……”

“Get lost!!” He yelled at the guards who tried greeting him and they stepped far away immediately.

Jungkook opened the door and closed it loudly which made Chaeryong come out, she was surprised to see him looking so angry.

“Son…….”

“What will you do if I kill him??” Jungkook asked.

Chaeryong was confused.

“What are you talking about??” She asked.

“I’m asking you what you’re going to do if I f**king kill Sanjook!!” Alpha Jungkook yelled and Chaeryong’s heart skipped a beat.

“You’re angry, can you calm down…..”

“I’m calm this way, answer my question” Jungkook snapped.

“He’s your brother…..”

“That’s why I’m asking you first because I would have killed him just about five minutes ago”

“Jeon Jungkook!!!” Chaeryong yelled.

“Tell your son to stay away from me!!!!” Jungkook growled angrily and Chaeryong stepped back.

“Let him know what he is in my Pack, the next time he disrespect me….I won’t think about it twice before tearing his soul apart, I’m sure you trust me to that extent, Chaeryong” Alpha Jungkook said and walked out of her sight.

Chaeryong touched her chest and breathe out.

“Eomeoni!!” Jimin rushed in.

“Are you okay??” He asked.

Chaeryong nodded.

“What did he do to you??” Jimin asked.

“Nothing, I’m fine” Chaeryong said and Jimin frowned.

“You look scared” He muttered.

“I’m fine” Chaeryong said.

Jimin turned to leave.

“Don’t go to him, I don’t think this is the best time” Chaeryong said.

“I don’t care” Jimin muttered and walked out of the suite.

He could get his scent clearly, he’s in his chamber.

“That crazy angry wolf” He gritted his teeth and started walking.

Soon he got to the chamber, the guards bowed and quickly opened the door for him. He entered and found him drinking.

“Hey…..”

“Leave” Jungkook cut him off.

“Can you try to control your anger at least??” Jimin asked.

“I said I want to be alone” Jungkook looked up.

“You’re not allowed to be alone anymore, from the moment I became your mate, being alone is canceled, you have to deal with me from now on” Jimin said.

“It was you who wanted to be alone for three days!!” Jungkook yelled and Jimin bashed his lashes.

“Wait…..all these…..is because I said I won’t talk to you for three days?” He asked.

“Not all okay?? I’m f**king angry right now, but you made everything worse….”

“Why would you try to kill your brother?? Why!” Jimin snapped.