3

It was morning. I woke up, I only got like 1 hour of sleep. I looked beside me, and Isaac was still asleep. I got out and picked up a spare hoodie that was lying over the back of a chair. It was a little big for me. I grabbed my phone and headed down the corridor, leaving Isaac to sleep. Hoshi was just leaving his room. I waved hi to him. He smiled and headed towards me.

"Hey! How are you? Did you sleep, okay?" I asked him, and he nodded. He put his arm around me. "Wha-" I said.

"Shh, the members are still asleep." Hoshi winked at me. I stopped and stood still. He looked at me worriedly. "I just want to show you something. Sorry if that sounded weird!" He reassured me, flailing his hands about. I laughed quietly, and we put on some slippers. We headed out the door. I looked over at the view of the mountains. We stood their quietly.

"Wow, it's beautiful, isn't it?" I said in awe.

HOSHI POV

"Wow, it's beautiful, isn't it?" Lois said in awe. I looked at her.

"Yeah, it is." I spoke softly. Yeah, she was. I don't know what's going on with me, to be honest. She's so sweet and kind. Suddenly, a cat started meowing at us, and Lois squealed out of delight. She bent down and started stroking the cat. So cute. The cat was cute, too. After looking at her, I realised that she was wearing Wonwoo's hoodie. I sighed. She looked at me.

"What?" She says as the cat falls asleep in her lap. She dangles her legs over the side of the edge, and I sit next to her.

"Where'd you find that hoodie?" I asked her coldly. She stroked the cat softly.

"I found it in Isaac and I's room. I had no idea who's it was, but it was cold, so I just put it on! Why is it yours?" She asks me, smelling the hoodie. I smiled. "Smells nice!"

"No, it's not mine, it's wonwoo's." I say, and she nods. "I'm sure he won't mind you wearing it."

"Oh, okay! To be honest, I thought it was Isaac's." She laughed, and I laughed with her. The cat got up and stretched. She giggled. I laughed, too. "I'm going to get myself a cup of tea. Do you want anything?" She asks me. I think.

"Yeah, could I have a coffee if seungkwan hasn't drunk it all yet!" I joke, and she nods. She ruffles my hair.

"Okay, see you in a min." She says. I blush and look away. I look out onto the view. What is going on? It felt like an age when I was sitting out dangling my legs over the edge. Someone appeared behind me.

"Hyung? Are you okay? You hardly sit here." Dino said. I nodded.

"Yeah, I came out here with Lois. She's gone to make us drinks." I say tapping the space beside me. Dino sits their. Lois eventually comes back.

"Hey, Dino! Sorry I didn't get you a drink!" She says, sitting next to me handing me my americano. Dino waves his hands.

"Don't worry, Lois! I've already had something to drink." Dino says, smiling. "Thank you, though!"

"It's okay! So what's happening today? Isaac and I were gonna go swimming at the beach today as it was our day off, but you know we got caught up with you guys!" Lois laughs, sipping her tea, stroking the ground out of curiosity.

"Well -" Dino starts. I knew we had a schedule, but I wasn't gonna miss the opportunity to go to the beach!

"I'm sure the guys won't mind going with you and Isaac if that's okay with you, so no plans have changed! Our members don't have anything to do today." I say grinning.

"Oh! That would be really lovely!! I'll go tell Isaac!" Lois says, getting up. She hugs the back of me and then hugs Dino, too. She runs off to Isaac and her room.