"Moonlight Destiny: Gabriel Journey to Find luna"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After that}

Luna's heart pounded as she raced to her car, adrenaline coursing through her veins. She couldn't bear the thought of Gabriel being in danger. With determination in her eyes, she started the engine and sped off into the night.

As Luna drove through the dimly lit streets, her mind raced with thoughts. She couldn't help but wonder what had happened to Gabriel and why he had suddenly disappeared. The only thing she knew for certain was that she had to find him.

With her phone in hand, Luna activated the GPS tracking feature and entered Gabriel's number. The screen displayed a blinking dot, indicating his current location. Luna's eyes widened with hope as she realized he was nearby.

Following the directions on her phone, Luna navigated through the winding roads, her heart pounding louder with each passing second. She could feel the tension building up inside her, but she refused to let fear take over.

Finally, Luna arrived at the destination indicated on her phone. She parked her car and looked around, scanning the area for any sign of Gabriel. Her eyes caught a glimpse of a familiar mansion in the distance, and her heart sank. It was Gabriel's mansion.

Confusion and hurt washed over Luna as she approached the grand entrance. She couldn't understand why Gabriel had lied to her about his whereabouts. Questions swirled in her mind, but she knew she needed answers.

Taking a deep breath, Luna pushed open the heavy doors and stepped inside. The mansion was eerily quiet, adding to her unease. She called out Gabriel's name, her voice filled with a mix of anger and concern. "Gabriel! Are you here?"

Suddenly, she heard footsteps approaching from a nearby hallway. Gabriel emerged, a guilty expression on his face. "Luna, I... I didn't mean to lie to you. I wanted to protect you from the danger that was surrounding me."

Luna's eyes filled with tears as she listened to his words. She couldn't deny the hurt she felt, but she also understood his intentions. "Gabriel, I appreciate your concern, but I need honesty from you. We're in this together, remember?"

Gabriel nodded, remorse evident in his eyes. "You're right, Luna. I should have trusted you with the truth. I promise, from now on, I'll be open with you. No more secrets."

Luna reached out and held his hand, her anger slowly dissipating. "I believe you, Gabriel

As Luna and Gabriel stood there, their hands tightly clasped together, a sudden commotion erupted throughout the mansion. The sound of shattering glass and heavy footsteps echoed through the halls, sending a chill down their spines.

Luna's heart raced as she looked at Gabriel, fear in her eyes. "What's happening, Gabriel? Who are these people?" she whispered urgently.

Gabriel's jaw tightened as he scanned the room, his eyes filled with determination. "I don't have time to explain now, Luna. Just trust me, okay? We need to find a way out of here."