"Rogue Redemption"

Gabriel was about to leave his house when he felt a sharp pain in his foot. He looked down and saw Luna's earrings stuck in his skin. As he winced in pain, he glanced up to see Arson standing there, a sly grin on his face.

"It's my girl's earrings, leave 'em there," Arson chuckled, taunting Gabriel. Anger surged through Gabriel's veins, and without thinking, he reached for his gun, pointing it at Arson. But just as he was about to speak, a loud crash echoed from outside.

Both Gabriel and Arson turned their heads towards the noise, forgetting their confrontation for a moment. They rushed outside and saw a car speeding away, leaving behind a trail of destruction. It seemed like someone had intentionally caused the crash

As Gabriel and Arson were hot on the trail of the mysterious car, it suddenly came barreling towards them at high speed. Gabriel's heart raced, realizing the danger they were in. But before he could react, Arson swiftly pulled out his gun and aimed at the car's tires.

 But before he could react, Arson swiftly pulled out his gun and aimed at the car's tires

{Gunshots!}

Arson fired two shots, hitting both of the car's tires with precision. The screeching sound of deflating rubber filled the air as the car veered out of control, eventually coming to a halt.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Gabriel's eyes widened in disbelief as he watched Arson swiftly take down the approaching car. The danger had been averted, but Gabriel couldn't shake off the shock and adrenaline coursing through his veins.

"Arson, you're a damn force to be reckoned with," Gabriel said, his voice laced with a hint of ruthlessness. "I didn't expect you to handle that situation so ruthlessly. You've got some serious skills."

Arson smirked, a glint of danger in his eyes. "I've been in this game long enough, Gabriel. Sometimes you gotta be ruthless to survive. We're not dealing with amateurs here."

Arson Rolled his shoulder, a glimmer of satisfaction in his eyes.

"Just doing what I can to keep us alive,still Your my brother tho."

Gabriel stood there, stunned and speechless, as Arson approached the car to see who was inside. As Arson got closer, Gabriel's shock turned into disbelief when he realized that it was one of his own men behind the wheel.

"Wait, that's one of my guys!" Gabriel finally managed to utter, his voice filled with confusion.

Arson turned to Gabriel, a mix of surprise and concern on his face. "Your own man? What's going on here, Gabriel? Why would they be speeding towards us like that?"

Gabriel's expression hardened as he contemplated the implications of his own man being involved in this dangerous scenario.

{Gabriel thought in his mind}"If my own team is turning against me, then things just got a whole lot more dangerous. We need to find out who's pulling the strings and make them regret crossing us."

Gabriel smirked. Well I will dig deep, uncover the truth, and make sure they pay for their betrayal. No one messes with me and gets away with it."
(He uttered a evil chuckles)

(As he turned to face Arson, he tucked his gun on pants down to his boots and reminded him that he had not forgotten anything, but simply forgiven him.)

)