🦌the knock at the door🦆

📻
(1 hour before)

Al knew Lucifer was crying in the kitchen. He already saw the page before lucifer. That's why he asked for the book.
  Not because he felt bad. Because he didn't want to see his reaction. Or see him read it. because he didn’t want to deal with his bullshit again.
(you thought!)

🍎
(Present time)
  Lucifer finished his food and got up. He took the plate off the table staring down at the floor, walking toward the kitchen.
  Lucifer places the plate into the sink and begins washing the dishes. He sighs, trying to clear his mind again. He finishes up the dishes and drys his hands.

  Alastor walks into the kitchen and opens the fridge. Luci pretends not to notice him and begins to walk out the kitchen. He was too tired to deal with this deers bullshit. “Its so obvious you were crying.” Al said, closing the fridge.

Luci pretended he didnt hear anything. He took the plate and put it away. “Is it cause of your foolish marriage?” al teased. “Just mind your own business, '' Luci snapped. He turned around and stormed off into the main lobby. Al stood there, rolling his eyes. Why does he always have to be so stubborn.. He thought. Al then closed the fridge, not finding anything to eat.

(1 hour later)

Lucifer was lying on the couch, hair fluffed up. He held a book above his head as he read it. Charlie was chatting with husk, trying to convince him to join the evening lesson.
  Luci sighed, closing his eyes, setting the book down while stretching out his arms. He reopened his eyes to a sudden knock at the door, jumping up. He looked over at Charlie who noticed him jump up.

  He cooked his head in the direction of the door, signaling there was someone at the door. Charlie looked at husk, then the door before standing up

She walks over to the door and opens it. A large smile appears on her face as she quickly disappears outside. Luci pokes his head a bit near the big window. Only to see a tall figure next to charlie.. a.. familiar person..

LILITH..

(Short chapter!)

(Congrats! You read 374 words!) :3