🦌charlies pov🦆

🏨 pov
    Charlie hugged her mother's waist tight, not wanting to let go. Lilith patted her head “oh baby, how much I missed you..”lilith told her, in her calm voice. Charlie's eyes filled with tears. “I thought I'd never see you again..”she said, choking on her tears.
  Lilith wiped away a tear that trickled down Charlie's face. “Hey..hey..I'm here now, and that's all that matters..here to protect you..” Charlie wanted to ask why now instead of all those other years.. but she couldn't bring herself to the thought of her comforting her mom..

  “And how's my little girl doing?” Lilith said, pinching charlies cheek playfully. “I'm doing fine li-mom” charlie said, correcting herself.. She wasn't used to saying mom, but now she had to..
  Lilith, luckily, didn't hear that. She was too occupied looking at lucifer through the window. Seeing him run off in the other direction from that tall like spider demon

  Lilith looked down at Charlie, who noticed her gaze also locked on lucifer. Charlie let out an awkward laugh before changing the ‘subject’ before it became a subject
  “as you can see, this place looks a bit different than the last voice-mail describing the place!” Charlie said. Lilith looked up. “looks very fancy, darling! I'm sure these rooms will be filled with these..people” lilith said as if they were down casted by her. Charlie laughed awkwardly again before looking over to the window again.

  She cocked her head to the side, seeing Alastor's shadows enter the bathroom behind lucifer. She looked away, shooked. What are they doing..she thought. She shook her head. Maybe it was just a hallucination! She thought. She looked back at lilith.

“are you ready for your tour?

:3 Congrats! You read 300 words! <3