III - 〄Charecter Development

Number three - Charecter Development:

This is just gonna be a small chapter b'cuz ya. Why not??

So basically, all i want to say is leave room to develop your charecter. They don't have to be porfect.

They ain't Hermione. They don't have to be good at everything.

But they don't have to be like ron either 💀💀💀💀

Example:

After snape and i finished playing leap-frog it was time for lesson. Defence against the dark arts with sigma lupin. Such an alpha boi. I walked into class and saw a vewy vewy complicated spell on the coard and i whipped out my ultra-rare unicorn hair wand with dragon hearsting (tottaly real) and went "Azzoka Kabbookkaaaaa" and the room turned porple and all the boys went "Ilyms!!"

"Stawwwpppp!!" i smirked and they did.

"NOOOO!! DON'T ACTUALLY STAWWWPPP. Im just to poooorrrfffeeeccctt"

Achdkeidhddhdhidjw. I was gonna say what did i just read, BUT WHAT DID I JUST WRITE 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 please add in small print to my gravestone 'Needed mental help.'

But still, do you get it. It's annoying that they are immediately good at stuff. (Altho maybie that wasn't a good example because it was probably just my writing thats annoying)

Published Sunday 21st April 2024.

(A/n: Hope you guys are ok, how are you all feeling??

Have you had a rest? Gotten something to eat? Make sure you get something to eat and get some fresh air <3 <3 <3 <3

I JUST REALISED THAT ALL THE EXAMPLES SO FAR HAVE BEEN THE SAME ANNOYING GIRL!!!! 😬😬😬😬)