DISCALIMER AND CHARACTERS!!

(💕This is my first story💕 Comment and vote please💕) And shout out to my friend X and boyfriend J who are helping me. Please don't mind the typos and grammar my boyfriend is going to help me edit and I'm just writing as much as I can.💕

Enjoy the music!

I am aware 4th year students are 14. I have made a different Hogwarts system for this, so it makes them 18!

Basically, you start Junior Level at 11 until you're 14 (Junior Level Years 1-4) Then move on to Senior Level at 15 until graduating at 21 (Senior Leven Years 1-7) Think of it as middle school then high school/college. So, unless I specify what their age is, THEY ARE ALL 18!

👀ALSO, A WARNING!!

This story will contain the following:

-STRONG LANGUAGE

-SMUT

-BDSM

-MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSULT AND RAPE 

-MENTAL HEALTH 

-SEXUAL SITUATIONS (Everything is consensual)

- MINOR DRUG USE

I am not going to be glorifying any of these negatives , simply spreading awareness. I have been through some situations regarding these themes. Writing has helped, if you need any help, call hotlines, talk to people you trust. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! 😊💕

I am not going to be clarifying on condom use, picture whatever you want.

Everyone has their own dorms, a decent size room. enough to fit a queen bed, desk, dresser, pet supplies, and other personal/school items. Senior Level students will also have their own bathroom in their dorm room, while Junior Level students have to use the dorm shared bathrooms and they also will have one roommate. Also, because we love and need Fred and George everyone who is usually older (apart from a select few) will be your age (18) and year.

The war hasn't happened yet, all the major events are in a different timeline.

 All characters I have personally made will be listed down below.

Now here is who is part of our story! (So far..)

Y/N:

You are a hard-working soft spoken Hufflepuff with a knack and passion for Herbology and Potions. Your mother and father were also Hufflepuffs and work as Herbologists. In fact, you come from a pure-blood Hufflepuff family. Everyone in your family has been in Hufflepuff.

 You are nice to everyone...maybe too nice? Even though you are soft spoken you try to defend yourself with sarcasm. You will be very blunt as well; you don't see the point in sugar coating certain things. You love to learn new things and are very smart, but you get lost in deep thought quickly. You're slow to anger and have the patience no one has ever seen. You also can somehow feel what another person's emotional feelings are.

 You are also very goofy, and make your friends laugh whether you meant to or not. You are a very happy-go-lucky and glass half full type of person with a love for dark humor and sarcasm as well. You enjoy going out with friends, but your time for quiet reading is always your favorite. You love to fly and are the Hufflepuff seeker!

Your Aesthetic