👀Chapter 29 ~ Halloween Party

Halloween was a few days away; Draco and you had called a meeting to Lavander and Cedric planning the night. "Draco and I are going as Vampires." You tell them. This was not the planning Draco had in mind, he wanted to plan the protection plan but let you do this first. "Neville and I are going as the Herbology couple from that show 'Couple of Herbologists'." Lavander added. You all looked at Cedric, including Draco. "I'm going with a guy from Ravenclaw, we're wearing our Quidditch uniforms." You both got excited and wanted to know everything. "What's his name?" Lavander asks first. "Wyatt Haines." Cedric answers smiling.

You all congratulate him and move on to the actual purpose of the meeting. "Teachers will be watching all around, I will stay with Y/N all night." Draco had made a game plan with you and Snape on how to navigate the night and what to look out for. "You both have fun but be mindful of Astoria and Blaise even. It's getting better but we can't ignore what happened with Blaise and Y/N not being able to feel him." They both nod. "I will do my best to search for them both but it's hard and unlike my grandmother emotions feel the same no matter who's feeling them so it's hard to pinpoint."

Grandmother Flower would be able to tell who exactly was feeling what even if they weren't in the room. She was somehow able to recognize someone's happy from a different person happy. You on the other hand had to be around the person and the energy would point to a direction. When you looked at the person you knew it was them you were feeling. You wished you were able to learn how to do that, but she was still hiding.

You all agreed on the plan and went to go get costumes.

🎃🎃🎃

It was Halloween, you went with Draco to grab breakfast. "Astoria if feeling a little more smug than usual." You scoff walking to the table to eat. Draco looked back to the Slytherin table. You wanted nothing more than to ignore Astoria, but you couldn't. You asked Cedric after breakfast if he could watch over his sisters and Missy as well, she could possibly get to them too. Draco grabbed your arm. "I forgot something important in the room." You follow him and he closes the door and locks it. "What did you forget?" You ask. He walks over and kisses you. He didn't say anything, but you knew he wanted you.

👀👀👀

Draco kisses you passionately and starts undressing you, you undress him as well. You felt anger, stress and worry. You've been feeling that from lately but now it turned into that feeling you felt when you were with him. It was lust.

He had you completely naked while you only managed to unbutton his shirt and pants. He aggressively took his tie off. He tied your hands behind your back and bent you over the bed. You heard him finish undoing his pants. You felt him at your entrance, and he teased you. "Beg for it darling, unless you don't want it that bad." You wanted it bad. "I want it." You tell him. He pulls your hair; you were looking at him upside down. He looked annoyed but it was hot. "Then beg." He didn't let go, but this was turning you on do you didn't want him to let go. "Please, I want you so bad." He smiled a cheeky smirk. "That's what I thought darling." He said as he thrusted into you making you moan from surprise. He pulled your hair harder making you moan louder; he then pushed your head into the bed then grabs both your hips and goes as hard and fast as he can. You were screaming from enjoyment, and he spanked you making you louder.

You couldn't describe how good this felt, you felt every thrust in your toes as well, tears coming out begging him for more. You felt the pressure build and you quickly came. "Good girl." He said in a raspy, breathy voice. But he didn't stop, he kept going. You yelled how good it felt, but it was hard to speak. The pleasure was too great you forgot how to speak, which made Draco go harder and faster and told you to beg for more. He pulled your hair, putting your head back again facing him upside down. "Beg for more like the dirty little slut you are taking my dick like this." You tried to speak but he felt too good. "P-pl-please m-more." Was all you could get out. He kept you like this till his rhythm changed and he let out a loud moan.