XX. The Self-Saving System of the Kinslayer

Where Aemond is Deianeira and still dies at the hands of her uncle, all just to be tied to a system.

Or where Deianeira dies and must travel to thirteen worlds to fix her past.

"Looks like a girl, but she's a flameSo bright, she can burn your eyesBetter look the other wayYou can try, but you'll never forget her nameShe's on top of the worldHottest of the hottest girls"

So bright, she can burn your eyes
Better look the other way
You can try, but you'll never forget her name
She's on top of the world
Hottest of the hottest girls"

-Girl on Fire; Alicia Keys

The fierce princess was dead

Daemon Targaryen had kept his promise to avenge Lucerys Velaryon, and ended the life of Deianeira Targaryen, the murderer of Rhaenyra's child. A fierce fight broke out in the skies, and both riders ended up with injuries, as did their dragons. Daemon was able to accept that Deianeira Targaryen was definitely to be feared, she was worthy of being called the second coming of Visenya Targaryen or even a second Daemon Targaryen. She was fierce and lethal, a worthy opponent. Without a doubt, she is Rhaenyra's most dangerous enemy on the Green Side.

And now she had died, his sword stabbing her beautiful face and sending her into the cold waters alongside the Queen of Dragons, Vhagar. Likewise, Daemon succumbed to his wounds, as the princess did not plan to leave alone, Daemon would go to see the Stranger with her if necessary. It was a worthy fight between the fiercest Targaryens of that generation, a fight between the truest dragons of House Targaryen. Their names would go down in history and songs would be sung for centuries to come.

At least, that's what Deianeira Targaryen thought. The warrior princess expected anything but to be in what appeared to be King Viserys' throne room. Everything was the same, although it looked emptier and brighter somehow.

"So you are the bearer of my sword, Blackfyre."

Deianeira quickly got into position with her sword in search of the male voice, only to find the subject sitting on the throne, with regalia and a crown very familiar to her.