Birthday 'breakfast'

Salish's POV:
I woke up the next morning with Nidal scratching my bare back. I was only wearing a sports bra and joggers as it was really warm.
S: "Morning..."
N: "we only have a few minutes before your alarm goes off.."
S: "mhm..."
Then it happened, the alarm was blaring really loudly in my ears.i grabbed my phone and slapped the button until that horrific sound was gone. My legs were in between his so he had to help me get up. When we were sat up he wrapped his arms around my waist. We need to make sure every thing is ready, she is up in her room so we can check everything. I stood up slowly dragging him along with me. We went upstairs and everything looked good, we just need to make her food then we will be done.

S: "Can you get out the frying pans?"
N: "yeah the pancake mix is in the cupboard on your left."
S: "ok thanks."
I got the instructions out and it says to put 100g of powder for every 50ml of water.
Nidal got water from the sink when I put the powder in the bowl. He was stood behind me, I could tell because even though he is a year younger, he is like 5-6 inches taller, at least.
S: "Uhhhh, excuse meeee..."
N: "No you don't."
I dipped my finger in the mixture and pretended to check it then smeared it all over his abs.
N: "Salish!!"
S: "What?!?!"

Nidal's POV
Just as she was checking the mixture, she smeared it all over me!!
N: "Salish!!"
S: "What?!?!"
I picked her up and put her on the side. I need to get these pancakes ready, we can have more fun later...
It's always fun to be around Salish. She brings the mood up a lot more. I just don't get how she wakes up so early in the summer. I love the enthusiasm and all, but way too early. She is my best friend, I would do anything for her.
I walk over to the frying pan and put some butter on it so I can let it melt. Salish gets down and puts music on, she sits back where I put her. After I'm done with the pancakes I give Salish the drink duty, she is the best at those. She makes a smoothie, banana, apple, grapes and straw berry. Whilst that's mixing she gets a baby wipe. She gets on her knees and wipes the pancake mixture off.  Salish stands up whilst I continue watching TikTok and she finishes the drink.
S: "Done!"
N: "Already??"
S: "Mhm!"
She goes to sit on the sofa next to me,  I let her watch my phone until Jiji comes down. We had some spare pancake mix. Salish gets up and smears it all over me!! I get some on my finger and put it on her nose and abdomen. Like 10 minutes later Jiji finally comes down. She was still chasing me with pancake mix...
S: "Morning Jiji!!"
Ji: "What's going on here..." she says with a smirk on her face.
S: "Nothing!!!"
Ji: "if you say so... and I was looking through the cameras."
S: "Yeah about that....."
N: "Uh we made you pancakes and a drink???"
Ji: "thanks,"

Salish POV:
She knows, SHE KNOWS...
Anyway back on topic. It's now 6:30 and we should probably get ready. I waited for Jiji to finish her food then we all went upstairs.
I put my hair in a low bun and got an oversized hoodie and shorts on. I did all of my skincare and makeup, so I was ready for the day, nidal finally came upstairs after he realised we left him down there. I can't believe it took him that long.

I didn't do much in that one as the day is split into 3-4 parts, hope you enjoy this one, have a good day, btw this was written at 5:30am
Words: 673 x