Restaurant

*Nidals pov*

After we finished at the beach, we were all a little hungry. Me, Jiji, and Salish sat in the back as we all decided on this new restaurant that opened nearby.

While we were talking, Salish's leg was shaking. She always does that when she is tired. I put my hand on her thigh and told her that she could lean on my shoulder. Jiji somehow got a picture. I thought Salish was asleep.

N: "Send it to me."

Ji: "Will do it? Salish, you want it too??"

S: "mhm"

Ji: "k"

I sat there so dumbfounded, realising she was awake. I saw the smug smirks on the girls's faces. Luckily, we arrived.

We all got out of the car, and me and Salish walked hand in hand. When we got seated me and Salish watched TikTok on our phones. I saw that Salish liked a video from when she and I were younger, it was one of those cute ones. I watched her smile in admiration. I am lucky to have a best friend like her.

**salish's pov**
In the corner of my eye I saw him, staring, his eyes never went unnoticed but he is my best friend, nothing more, or so I thought.

His arm was around my waist and my head was on his shoulder. We weren't cuddling but we weren't sitting properly. He smelt so good, I don't know why. I kept scrolling down on the edits, liking a few along the way until food finally came. I sat up a bit better so I could eat but his hand didn't move. It was comforting that he was there, like I could tell him anything. After I finished food I continued watching tiktoks and still I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead whilst we waited for the rest of them to finish their meals.

I was really tired, Jijis birthday has been a blast. Well apart from the swimsuit incident.  It was nice going to the beach for a while. I even got a small tan.
Nidals hair was still a bit wet, so I obviously messed it up, like always. It made all of us at the table laugh as when it was messed up it literally looked like a wet mop on his head, no offense nidal.

I was smiling, seeing him laugh made me smile. I don't know how and I probably will never know but at least it happened.  After everyone finished we tipped the waitress and headed home.

Words: 426