A Beach Blast

Salish POV:
When Nidal was FINALLY ready, we started packing to go to the beach. I put my two piece, Nidal will like it. WAIT I DID NOT JUST THINK ABOUT THAT...

Ji: "Hey Salish, what's up!"

S: "Nothing, do you think Nidal will like this swim suit?? And don't question my question Jiji!!"

Ji: "Uh, yeah, he loves purple on you, don't tell him I told you..."

S: "I won't, thanks Jiji!!"

Ji: "You're welcome, be quick!!"

I got back to my room and checked what I needed: spare clothes; hat; sun cream; towel; and sunglasses. I thing I got everything... If I hadn't told you already my dad gave me money to spend, I got Jiji a gift. When we last went to the mall she talked about it a lot. I went downstairs and met with Nidal and Jiji we made sandwiches and sat in the car to wait for their older brothers. when they came in the car we were in the same seating arrangements as last time; me in the middle, Nidal on my left and Jiji on my right. Me and Jiji were complaining about how far away the beach was from the house.

About 20 minutes later, we arrived. It was 10:20am and it was really sunny. Me and Nidal carried little to nothing so we just ran off. We had the task of finding an area for us to set up. We ran on the beach and finally found a place we both agreed on and told the others the spot. Jiji, Me and Nidal all went to the water. I teamed up with Jiji to get Nidal.
N: STOP SPLASHING ME!!!
A few moments later I get splashed with the biggest slash yet!!! I turn around to see Nidal. Jiji said she is going to go and tan. Me and Nidal kept splashing until I felt my swimsuit unlatched.
S: "Nidal wait, my swimsuit is undone."
N: "Uhhh what do you want me to do???"
S: "CALL YOUR SISTER OVER!!!"
N: "She is asleep..."
S: "can you come do it up?"
N: "uh sure just tell me if I hurt you."
Nidal comes over slowly and grabs the straps. He ties them together lightly and tries to be quick.
S: "Are you done yet??"
N: "Nearly..."
S: "Ok."
N: "DONE!!"
S: "Phew!!"
Me and Nidal went back to playing,we just had to be a bit more careful. After another 10 minutes, we both got hungry so we went for food. We went over there and got our food.
S: "YOU WERE AWAKE THIS WHOLE TIME!!!"
Ji: "I was just resting my eyes!!"
Nidal went back to the water with his brothers whilst me and Jiji spoke for a bit.
Ji: "Did you see the way Nidal looked at you when your jumper was off!!"
S: "Stop over reacting!!"
Ji: "Seriously though!"

Sorry that I haven't posted in a few days, was a bit busy, won't be posting a lot over the next few weeks!!
Words: 507