chapter 1

After all the agony Gupta,the young king ,and his country has gone through under the intolerable rule of Adityadevan,Gupta became the one and only protecter of his kingdom Mahishmati.But after the triumph,he lost his love of life in a ship wreck.He has been single ever since.His mother always presented him with proposals from different princess from all over the world,which he didn't show any interest in.He spend most of his time in garden alone.He doesn't care to step out of his room unless it's for walking to the garden.The mother of charming prince wanted to cheer him up.She asked Gupta to train the new solidiers for some hours.he reluctantly  came to the battle field where the solidiers are trained.everyone was surprised by the sight of their king after two years.

In the long line of solidiers stood DHRUV,a young solidier about 19.Dhruv was a gifted singer but because of the pressure from his family Dhruv joined military.He hated the job.But seeing their own Majesty in field to train them by himself gave Dhruv a fresh energy.He felt his life is not the same anymore.A soft breeze passed them and in that second the eyes of dhruv and gupta met.he didn't understand what is happening.Gupta's eyes enlarged.Dhruv's chest expanded as he got some trouble to breath.

That night Gupta felt something different.he felt himself not same anymore.his mind has replaced some sorrows with an adorable face of a solidier.Gupta tried his best to let slip that face.But to his surprise,a silly solidier's face started growing in his face deeper and deeper.Gupta felf something strange.He ran to his room.The king's mother felt betterment in Gupta,which made her smile.

That night Nidra(goddes of sleep)didn't bless king as usual.But it was not because of the haunted memories from past,whereas,the sleepless night was due to uncertainity.uncertainity of oneself.

the next morning Gupta told his mom that he is not interested in training solidiers.he wanted to avoid such distractions from his mind.his mother didn't insist on that.she was happy seeing him talk after a long time.he laid his head on the lap of his mother,wondering what happend to him.suddenly there was a thud in the door.