chapter 2

The queen dowager,Nandini and the King Gupta looked looked on the door to see who is coming.The door was opened by the minister of the country,Aryaman.Aryaman's face told them that it is something serious.Nandini and gupta stared at him.both of them seemed serene.but minister wasn't calm at all.

"what is the matter,Mahamantri(minister)?,You seems a bit tensed." Nandini asked.The Minister looked at king,worried and hopless.Then he started speaking with gravity "A news arrived from west,our spies were in the edge of take into custody by Adityadevan,However our army turn aside the attack.well,the matter is all of the countries are waiting for an attack from Adityadevan soon."Minister's face was shivering with fear,he knew the savageness of Aditya and whole country seemed miserable due to the news.

Minister continued "Your highness,it's sad to see you locked up in the palace for more than a year,we understand your feelings,the whole country pray for you,and we hope you could move on from the death of princess Tara in a while,we wanted to give you time to get over it,but now the condition demands for the action.the whole country is downhearted now.As a minister i shall say that it's your time for an action."the moment minister finished his sentence Nandini looked on Gupta.Gupta seemed worried of the news.then,he slowly hold up from the seat,with a hopeful determined look and nodded at the minister.then seeked the blessings from the queen dowager and walked out of the room with the minister enquiring on the details.The pillars and roof of the palace saw the glimpses of their old Maharaja(king)in him.

when Gupta step out on the balcony,the palace was thundered by the voice of his subjects wishing"long live king".Gupta felt some sort of energy in him it had been long time,since something like this had happend.He raised his hands thankfully.the subjects greeted him with thunderous applause.The kings arrival gave his people a new current of fresh air.all of them felt this day is going to mark the destiny of something.

****

but the things inside the palace wasn't much delightful as it was in the outside.the durbar was surely wakeful by gupta's presence.but of the courtiers wasn't much pleasant.gupta started discussing about the threat of adityadevan to them."as we all know,adityadevan is going to attack our mothercountry sooner,or atleast that is what we got to know about,but we shall not forget that whatever happens we always gave our flush and blood to our mother with full willingness.and no adityadevan can touch our grate nation never ever."suddenly a voice was raised from courtiers "well your highness,thank you for your presence in this late hour,but you hall remember that,the threat is from adityadevan,well,we know that he was defeated by you some years ago,but after that aditya is not same.he now has a larger army,and unquenchable thirst of vengeance to burn our country.so you should not find it as easy as it was later.and i guess there is no one better thn you who suffered from the aftermath of a war."gupta's face was filled with sorrow and rage."could you please stop this blabbering achyuta?".But Achyuta didn't stop there."what i am trying to say is that,training our solidiers in every single day is important,moreover,as strategic minister i guess some of the solidiers should get training specially as leading solidiers for increasing our muscle power."Gupta tried to understand the situation.Achyuta has always stood for the welfare of nation and he has been doing that for years,therefore it would be right to listen him and finally king gupta agreed some reformations.