Cave water?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sans...when you see a black rose bushes growing around your place...its a gift from me
.
.
.
Its not hate nor love....its a new life, a new stage, a new begining, a redemption for every sin
.
.
.
So remember darling..follow it.. follow it now... Its time for you to rest. Its time for you to say goodbye and become something new."
.
.
.
.
.
.
He felt cold
.
.
.
He hear a yelled
.
.

"Killer wake up!" He gasp awake at the sound of his best friend yelling. He blink a bit well if you could notice it on his eye socket before he look around and saw Colour beside him soaking wet with water on his clothes. "Colour wha- *cough*" he cough out some water groan from it filling his non-existences lungs. He sit up slowly and look around "where....are we?" He ask Colour.

"Don't know but I think where in the woods?" Colour replied staring at Killer to see how he felt and try to be aware to help if anything happend. "Actually why are we soaking wet?" Killer ask looking around again for any sign of danger and checking his soul seeing what's stage he's in. Its stage two so Colour still need to be careful despited some stage's "friend's" with him. "Ehh...maybe beacause this world is water?" Colour shrugged about it and look around too.
.
.
.
.
.
"Not gonna lie it looks like the underground but alot of water coral stuff instead of normal looking woods" Colour replied as he get up from the ground that is a sand? instead of dirt. "Let's uhh...search our way out first and try to meet with the others in this weird places-" he was cut off when there' a screen pop out infront of him out of nowhere.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Welcome home
:Here's your maps!

-press me

.
.
.
.
.
"That says-....." Killer start to think still learning words from Colour beacause sometimes he forget to do anything consider normal whenever in stage 3 or 4. "It say welcome home and its a map" Colour replied and look down at Killer struggling to get up a bit. He held out his hand and Killer took it with a bit of hesitation.

"Hey its fine alright. We can still improve it buddy" he replied and Killer stared at him with his almost pupil eyelights being almost vecible but it quickly dissepeared and nod about it "you think its safe.. to take an unknown maps that say 'welcome home' ?" Killer ask him and he start to think.
.
.
.
.
.
"Well we don't have much of a choices do we?" Colour replied back as he stared at the screen and press it as it spawn a maps on his hand as the screen dissepeared. "Huh...well let's go then" he rolled out the map and look at it. "....." Alright this might be a bit difficult then what they thought. "Its kinda....hard to read it..." Yeah maybe beacause its a bit smudge and some letters was create is a rush. "...and uh..- oh!?"
.
.
.
.
.
There's a card that kinda a crab? "....it says "hope you home early I bake cookies for you! - M.P" ". Alright this is kinda weird. "Colour...I think where in different world as somebody child" Killer said staring at the card "well guess we have to to play along?.... But kinda feeling bad at this M.P person..." Colour replied back as he sigh shrugging about it with a small frown. "Alright that way to the exist I think" Colour say as he walk toward the direction where the map is showing while Killer follow him looking around being with his guard up if there's any danger lurking around. They hope the others are okay where they are in this whatever this world is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End of part 2

Words: 639 words

Sorry for slow update busy with school lately
~foxyca