sun and moon made eclipse

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Apples never fail falling from the tree where the wind take them down. People always say the moon shine bright in the dark beacause of the sun. Maybe that's how your fate is but then again....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nightmare!" Dream yelled as he try to get to him. The little moon was screaming in pain yet still have the urge to countinue where he start the mess.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If I were not afraid...if I was brave for you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dream spill his last tear of grieving as he was turn to stone. ". . . Phatetic" corrupted passive quickly gave a wicked smile as the last part of his old self gone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then I could finally save you from your own fate my dear....eclipse child.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Brother!" Dream call out to him in this old path he felt oh so familiar with. "Nightmare! Where are you!" He keep running not wanting to repeat the same mistake he made as he arrived at the tree losing his breathe on the run as he gasp kneeling down in shaking legs before he calm down breathing in and out.

"Nightmare! Wake up!" He shouted at the goop skeleton as it open its eye annoyed before he look around and imediately know something wrong as he look around and get up faster as he use his tendrils and pin Dream to the ground. "Where the f-ck are we!? You positive b-tch!" He scream feeling rage run through him in this familiar places. "Night- aghh!" He scream out in pain from the tendrils of negativity burning him. "Night! Stop!" He said as he use a bit of his strenght and push him away despited the feeling of it burn him.

When Dream did that he get up from the ground fast as Nightmare try to stab him again with his tendrils as it become sharp. Dream spawn his two blade that was made from his past weapons. "Nightmare stop! We need to find the others!" He yelled as he dodge the sharp tendrils coming toward him and slash it cutting it off as it felt lifelessly to the dirt. "Shut up! You pieces of shit!" Nightmare growl as he chase Dream landing some hit on him a bit.

Suddenly they both felt the gravity change "what the heck!?" When Nightmare felt the sudden shift of gravity he try to ground himself using his sharp tendrils but can't beacause they both are already high aboved the ground as the world slowly turn upside down. They both couldn't process the moment and didn't even realised that they are falling to the cloud.
.
.
.
.
.

"Fuck!" Dream cursed accidently as he landed on the fluffy cloud groaning a bit from the landing despited it being soft its kinda felt different and harden yet rough texture. He get up slowly and see the cloud is made from a yarn. "What- why is the cloud-" but he couldn't finish his sentences as the sharp tendrils come back to stab him from the back. Which the guardian of positivity himself dodge.

"It doesn't matter what's happening right now I will kill you here-" and he also was cut off from his sentences when the gravity shift again. "AAHHHH!!!!" They both scream as they fall again back toward the ground. "Somebody help!" Dream yelled out hoping someone hear him to atleast save his ass and just like that a black hole that has taken them appeared again as they fall in it with a last scream to be hear.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Location: Mother's mansion
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" They both groan in pain when they landed on a floor before they get up imediately and look around and saw alot of people in here. ". . . . . . . . . . ." There was an akward silent before one of them throw a spear at them senses a threat and they both dodge away from it and stay in defense "wait-. . Wait! Were not here to harm you!" Dream replied and yet he was still being attack until Nightmare stab one of them using his sharp tendrils.

"Stop being merciful and just kill you idiot!" He yelled at him as he dodge whatever the spear is and yelp in pain when being hit by one. The weapon that stuck in his goop felt so familiar pain as he growl in pain. Dream saw the spear being the same weapon and he imediately try to shoot an arrow to get easy acessed before he scream feeling the negative burn when he was hit too.

Both weapons somehow know their weakness and their week point as they both fall paralyzed on the ground like a log tree.
.
.
.
.
.
A shaking sound of footstep so loud could be hear far away from around the corner of the room
.
.
.
.
.

They both felt the ground shaking and the people's that attack them back away from them forming a path way like a soldier for someone important to get near them. "Please . . . ." The feeling of dread was the first thing the 'twins' felt for once of their guardian's life. Then there she is the person in their dreams yet look so different from what they could remember.

"Poor child. . . ." The women spoke so quietly yet still could be hear clearly. They felt themselved being pck up like a warm embraces from a mother. If felt so familiar and yet such scared feelings. It was a suprised to the guardian of negativity the most when the women didn't die when picking him up in her hands. They felt tired all of a sudden ". . . . Sleep. . . . Its okay" the women replied in a quiet soft voices as their eyelights slowly close with a yawn from Dream. The las thing the hear were a chuckled and a words "welcome home" from the stranger as they fall asleep from the warm embraces of the women.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Words: 1005

Chapter 3 end

(Thank you for being patient with me if you want I could post the mother's character sheet at tumblr even though I was just about to make and ask blog anyways for another au but that can wait

~ foxy)