CHAPTER 6 ● HIS TOUCH FEELS GOOD

____________________

Prisha / pov...
-------------------------

I was getting closer and closer to him with each passing second, our noses almost touching. I had the urge to push him away, to distance myself from his lap, but I found myself unable to control my hand or my heart. I struggled to push him away. And then, unexpectedly, he did something that caught me completely off guard, causing everything to freeze and my heart to skip a beat...

His lips brushed against my cheeks and my eyes closed instinctively, savoring the moment. It's so weird why I'm letting this happen. I should be pushing him away, maybe even slapping him for touching me without my consent. But instead, I find myself drawn to him. It's like his touch is a magic spell on my body, giving me an unexpected thrill. What the heck is going on with my hormones and body? It's like this person I just met today has been in my life for years because his touch feels so comforting. Yet, deep down, I know he's not normal, probably dangerous. Still, in his arms, I strangely feel at peace, emotions stirring inside me like never before....

"
(ghabaraie mat ham aisa kuchh bhee nahin karenge jisase aapako jara sa bhee asahaj mahasoos ho...)

"Don't worry, i won't do anything that will make you feel even slightly uncomfortable."Then he said my heart just felt like, 'Yep, I believe every word he's saying.' And then he gently turned my face to meet his gaze, our eyes locked in a moment. Next thing I knew, I could feel his lips on my other cheek...

""Today, I caused a lot of trouble for you and your family. You had tears in your eyes because of me, and your family was searching for you like crazy. But it was necessary for me to spend a few moments with you, even though I knew you wouldn't agree. So, I ended up having to kidnap you. Don't worry, I won't cause any more trouble for you or your family. I promise to return you to your family as soon as the sun rises tomorrow morning. In the meantime, try to get some sleep and forget all about today's events at college and between us"::. He said all this in a gentle, loving voice, but there was still a hint of seriousness in his tone. As he leaned closer to me, our lips were almost touching, and my heart started racing as I met his eyes, trying to grasp the significance of his final words to forget everything...

"Forget everything! I murmured

"Yes !!" You have to forget everything my kitten " His voice can be so confusing sometimes - starting off sweet and suddenly turning menacing, like a demon. I noticed the shift, along with the furrow on his brow, and as his grip tightened, it became a struggle to break free. His hands grasped my neck from behind, pulling me closer until I could feel his lips at the edge of mine. Instinctively, my hands clenched on his hoodie...And then, his gentle words enveloped me, leading my eyes to drift shut...

''Sleep well, meri jaane -e - jahan.'

------------------------------------‐

Morning had arrived but the sun's rays hadn't reached everywhere yet. Rudransh was watching a car where Prisha lay, and he had texted Shreyansh to come and pick her up. Even though he was some distance away, he noticed several vehicles stopping near the car, signaling that Shreyansh had shown up. Despite this, Rudransh didn't budge an inch. He had covered his face...

Shreyansh swiftly exited his vehicle upon noticing a notification about it from an unfamiliar number. Hastily, he rushed towards the car and discovered Prisha inside upon opening the door, laying unconscious. Upon finding Prisha in such a state, Shreyansh felt a pang of fear.

"Prishaaa , baccha open your eyes "

Without wasting any second he gently picked her up and began to pat her cheeks in a distressed manner. Overwhelmed by concern for Prisha's well-being, Shreyansh was visibly shaken, his hands and legs trembling at the sight of his sister in that condition. Immediately, without deliberation, Shreyansh tenderly carried Prisha in his arms, setting out for the hospital...