(3) Welcome to awaldom

Asher

It was another beautiful and peaceful morning.

The soothing silence and calm was my most favourite thing.

I had just finished having my breakfast and I was about to have something entirely different. A warm body to counter the cold morning.

Hugo, my right hand man, had prepared another woman for me to devour. I didn't even know her name as usual and I didn't care. I sat and watched her as she strode towards me sensually, wearing nothing more than a flimsy lingerie which I loved so much because it was hot as hell.

My eyes were glued to her body, taking in every curve on her body, impatiently waiting for her to hasten her tease so I could be inside her already. When she finally made it to me, she crouched before me, hands on my knees, rubbing her way to my thighs and between my legs. I wasn't one to endure a tease so I grabbed her neck in a choking manner, lightly but tight enough for her to make a pleasant enticing sound from her mouth.

As I was just about to make my next move, my door burst open revealing my personal guard. "Your highness, I sincerely apologise for barging in unannounced but your presence is needed" he immediately said before I could cuss him out .

"Not now, I'm busy" I said, looking down at my meal in front of meal.

"Your highness, it is important and urgent" he pressed further and I turned my head to him angrily.
"A foreign presence has been detected" he added.

All the color drained out of my face and I instantly let go of her neck, standing up in shock and horror.

"What?" I fumed, but I didn't wait for him to further say anything, I walked past the woman without a word and out of my room door. I went straight to the living room where Hugo and Ava were waiting for me.

"What is this I am hearing of?" I demanded to know immediately.

"I just sensed a foreign presence" Ava answered, looking just as shocked and disturbed like I was.

"That's impossible" I argued.

"Exactly what I said, but she is pretty much convinced and sure of what she is feeling" Hugo said to me.

"Send for isabel" I ordered my personal guard and he hurried away. Available was pacing back and forth in front of me, probably worried. Ofcourse she would be, the sound of this had sucked all the peace away from me.

I stepped closer to her and asked, "are you really sure?" She stopped and looked at me, worry clear in her eyes.

"Yes Asher, I'm sure" she said and I believed her.

"What's with all the sour faces?" Isabel joined us in the living room, looking all cheery as usual, but when she read the room, she realised these weren't just sour faces as she called them.
"What's going on?" She then asked.

"Someone is here" Ava replied her.

"What?" She uttered shocked as well.

"Can you find her?" I asked Isabel.

"I can't find someone I've never seen before" she said.

"Can you atleast just try?" I urged her.

She sighed but walked towards Ava nonetheless, and placed her hand on both sides of her head whilst closing her eyes. We waited impatiently, hoping something good would come out of this and we would find whoever it was that was trespassing.

"I got nothing" Isabel said, giving up after a few seconds.

"Try harder Isabel, this is the only way. If we do not..."