[Prompts List/Form]

Form

Girl:

Prompt:

Plot: GO INTO DETAILS

Who you want to be related to: (Required)

Mood:

1. "I have always held it down for myself all my life and on my soul you mines forever."

2. "Do you love me?" "Yes." "Then we locked in."

3. "Go sleep with that bitch since you wanna kiki with her."

4. Cheating Prank

5. I don't want to kiss you prank

6. Break up prank

7. "It's okay to cry baby, Imma always hold you down."

8. "I can't help you if you won't tell me what's wrong."

9. "I love you. I've been in love with you forever and it hurts that you can't see that but it's cool go be with that bitch if you want to."

10. "You see that?" "Yeah." "Bitches always want to take what's mines and will forever be mines."

11. "I said I was sorry."

12. "Just because you tell me you love me doesn't make it okay. On my momma that was foul."

13. "It's not right but it's okay."

14. "I'm standing on business about my bitch."

15. "My bitch don't want you. So let's run this fade."

16. "Just because we aren't together doesn't mean I don't love you anymore. I will always love you. No bitch can ever have you."

17. "If you don't ask her out, I will ask her for you." "I'm trying." "Well try harder, damn."

18. "Come here."

19. "I just want to get away from these bitches and have you to myself."

20. "Please stay. Don't leave me."

21. "Fuck that bitch. You belong to me and I don't care what no bitch has to say."

*Smut ones*

1. "You are mine."

2. "Sex is a basic necessity to survive."

3. "Shut up and fucking kiss me."

4. "Honestly come put it on me."

5. "You sexy when you mad."

6. "Fuck me, Papa."

7. "If I have to show every bitch in the world that you are mine then so be it."

8. "I'm horny." "We had sex this morning?" "Okay and? That was earlier and this now."

9. "Morning sex?"

10. "Come on Papa, break my back."

11. "If you're quiet then they won't hear us."

12. "Quickie?"

13. "Were you jealous?" "Why would I be jealous that some bitch was flirting with you?" "Because you just fucked me in the bathroom."

14. "Stop teasing me and get to work."

15. Side to side - song imagine

16. Company - song imagine

17. "For the love of everything, just fucking kiss me."

18. "I want you so bad."

19. "Backseat now."

20. "We're stuck." "Yep." "What do you think we should do to past the time? I have a few ideas."

21. "Let me show them bitches you mine, baby."

authors note yeah i changed a few things hey it's a new year so new promptspeace fam ✌️

authors note
yeah i changed a few things
hey it's a new year so new prompts
peace fam ✌️