How You Met- Ida

Ida: Cam is your twin brother

Cash Pov

I just got to the influencer house. Cam wanted me to come so here I am. I just want to see what the girls hittin on. I walked into the house and a few people stared at me.

"Who are you?" A skinny boy said with chest tattoos.

"Oh I'm Cash. I'm Cam's twin." I said.

"Yo you Cash?" A girl said.

"Twin, run this fade." Cam said. "This bitch keep touching me." I threw my shit down and took off my shirt. I tied my dreads up.

"Damn she fine as hell. What's her name?" A tall dark skin girl said then asked.

"That's Cam's twin sister. Cash." Debo said. I dapped up Debo. I followed Cam to the living room. Everyone was in pajamas. They were live streaming. I saw them holding back Nadia.

"Nadia, sis you good?" I asked.

"Cash handle that." Nadia said. The girl was putting her hair up. I started squaring up.

"Why are you fighting for her?" The girl said.

"Shut all that up. Square up." She just stood there so I took off on her. I was just straight hitting her.

"Damn!" Debo said. Cam pulled me off her.

"Leave my brother alone." I said. "And Nadia. No bullshit."

"You gotta go." Cam said to her. "If you stay, my twin is hittin you. On god, bro." They was draggin her out at this point. Debo pulled me over to the live.

"This is why I fuck with Cash. She asks no questions. Cam and Nadia said fuck that bitch up."

"And did." I said. Then I turned to the dark skin girl. "I'm tryna see what you on type shit." I smirked.

"Whatever you on baby." She said. "Ida."

"Christian but I go by Cash." I said and pulled her closer by her waist. "This mine no bullshit yall."

"Bet that." Ida said.

"On brah we locked in."  I said shaking her hand.

"Twin, she wanna run that back." Cam said. I nodded and took off my chain that said: CA$H and I put it on Ida. I got back in the middle.

"Oh yeah twin with the shits." Debo said. The girl came back out and her eye was damn near swollen.

"On brah your face fucked up." I said. "I'm not about to do you in again."

"You had rings on." I looked at my hands.

"Never had them." I said. "Bae did I have rings on when I came in?"

"Nah I ain't see shit." Ida said. I went over to Nadia and put my arm around her.

"She asking for it at this point." I said.