Brooklyn x Noah

PLOT: NOAH PRANKS HER GIRLFRIEND OF TWO YEARS AND BROOKLYN ISN'T GOING FOR IT// REQUESTED

Noah Pov

"What is good, Fam? It's your girl Noah here. Now when you see me by myself you know it's Prank time." I whispered to my camera. "I'm currently in the closet in B and I's bathroom because my girl is sleep right now." I made myself comfortable on the floor. "Okay so I haven't pranked Brooklyn in a while so she will least expect it." I quietly giggled. "Now we all know how Brooklyn is about other females when it comes to me. I mean we've been locked in for two years now and that's my girl. I'm gonna marry her." I cheesed the camera. "Now I just have to figure out how I'm gonna sneak out the room without waking her up." I got up off the floor and quietly opened the closet door. I flushed the toilet and turned the sink on to fake like I'm washing my hands. "She thinks I went to the bathroom." I whispered. I turned the sink off and quietly opened the bathroom door. I turned the camera to see B's back facing me. I tiptoed to the door and I went to open it.

"Bae." Brooklyn whined. I turned around to face her. "Where you going?" I walked over to the bed.

"Just downstairs to see what everybody else is doing." I got on the bed and pointed the camera at her.

"No." She hugged my waist. I giggled.

"See guys. She's so in love with me." Brooklyn laughed.

"I am. It's not even funny. We never breaking up on my soul. We locked in forever." Brooklyn said running her hand up my shirt and resting it on the side of my neck.

"Guys she's holding me hostage." I said trying to get up but Brooklyn moved so she was laying on top of me. "Bae."

"What?" Brooklyn asked.

"I wanna go downstairs." I told her.

"Nooooooo." Brooklyn whined. She sat up so she was straddling me. I turned the camera on her. She looked at the camera. "I look a mess right now."

"Stop playing. You are so beautiful." Brooklyn blushed and hid her face in my neck. "I love you."

"I love you too, stink." Brooklyn sat up and took the camera. "Bye guys." She turned the camera off. She put the camera down to the side. I just looked at her. Brooklyn bit her lip and cupped the sides of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer and Brooklyn moaned in my mouth.

"No. Don't get me started." I said as I pulled away. Brooklyn laughed.

"You should take this off." Brooklyn pulled at my shirt.

"Oh I should?" Brooklyn nodded. I leaned up and raised my arms. Brooklyn bit her lip and took my shirt off. She ran her hands down my chest. Brooklyn pulled me back in for a kiss by the sides of my neck then there was a knock on the door.

"Fuck." Brooklyn and I said. She rolled off me and tossed me my shirt. I put up on then got up. I opened the door to see Ke.

"What's up?" I asked.